SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

In a 60 zone?! Where in Townsville is it? Has a track been set up on the streets a la Indy ?

Yarp... V8's are on this weekend and its a street circuit...

Jealous. How did you score this? Is it like an upgrade over those V8 experience days?

I have a Cams license and a mate of mine is a engineer for one of the top V8 teams...

He pointed me in the direction of "Prodrive" which is the company behind the FPR V8 team...

They also put allot into the aussie race cars...

Anyway my lap times in practice at QR the other month were enough to impress a few so they invited me to drive their car in Townsville...

As its my first time around this closed street circuit I have to do a full days training before driving on this track...

You don't need to go to townsville to hit 200kph legally, I hit it at lakeside regularly. In the pintara no less, a real car could smash 200 at QR :ph34r:

We are limited in the aussie racecars to 200 hence my comment...

I really have no idea how fast this track is, until this afternoon I really wont know...

QR is very different to a concrete jungle like the gold coast & townsville...

I'm not clicking that. Give me a real link or tell me where it is :ph34r:

Your loss, it's the first result

In soviet russia prostitue pays you?

Awesome, i think i'll go to russia for my next holiday

Anyway my lap times in practice at QR the other month were enough to impress a few so they invited me to drive their car in Townsville...

As its my first time around this closed street circuit I have to do a full days training before driving on this track...

That's awesome!

Yarp... V8's are on this weekend and its a street circuit...

I have a Cams license and a mate of mine is a engineer for one of the top V8 teams...

He pointed me in the direction of "Prodrive" which is the company behind the FPR V8 team...

They also put allot into the aussie race cars...

We are limited in the aussie racecars to 200 hence my comment...

I really have no idea how fast this track is, until this afternoon I really wont know...

QR is very different to a concrete jungle like the gold coast & townsville...

That is f**kin awesome. Prodrive are pretty involved in the WRC aswell aren't they?

Morning

Keep an eye out for me mangs when trolling FS sections, I'm in the market for a good quality RB oil coiler kit with relocator

Did you want it with the thermostat on it?

And does it matter if its for a 32 or what ever?

Will keep an eye out