SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

approved-stamp.gif

Lolwut?

I saw that on faceparty and approved. Then I read up some of the stuff winphone 7 doesnt do and was extremely dissapoint. Reminds me of the original iPhail :( . Hope they fix it with some updates.

I am surprised it does not work with vista though... although vista is pretty sh*t.

Vista is pretty gay. It says I need Zune to get updates and put music / movies to my winphone BUT Zune says I need service pack 3 for vista. I googled it and it looks like there isn't a service pack 3 for vista. Weird.

Side note :

Go the POMS!

Vista is pretty gay. It says I need Zune to get updates and put music / movies to my winphone BUT Zune says I need service pack 3 for vista. I googled it and it looks like there isn't a service pack 3 for vista. Weird.

Lol. Good form microsoft.

Side note :

Go the POMS!

</3

Haddin is a hack behind the stumps. Leave him in the team as a batsman and get T-Paine in to keep. Drop north.

he isnt a good enough batsman for that, would be a waste of a batting spot.

drop North Hussey and Haddin bring in Furgusen, Paine and Hughes, move Watto to middle order.

he isnt a good enough batsman for that, would be a waste of a batting spot.

He's certainly better than north.

drop North Hussey and Haddin bring in Furgusen, Paine and Hughes, move Watto to middle order.

I'll agree with north unconditionally. He is DEFINITELY a waste of a batting spot.

No need to move Watto down, his performance as an opener is WAAAYYY better than it ever was down the order. If he starts underperfoming then consider it.

Hughes has performed at state level but i've only seen him choke in tests. No spot for him in my team.

Hussey has won test matches (and series) for us many times before. I'm prepared to leave him in for at least this series. He needs to be down the order more though, he does a great job finishing the innings.

I like Ferguson, I'll pay that.

Haddin, North, out, Ferguson, T-Paine in. Hussey down the order.

Watto is the perfect middle order batsman though, can tough it out or attack as required. At some stage we will end up back there because at the moment he isnt being used to bowl to close out innings even when on fire because they need to keep him fresh to open.

PS Having him on your highschool team was so very very helpful lol, wasnt allowed to bowl then though

Watto is the perfect middle order batsman though, can tough it out or attack as required. At some stage we will end up back there because at the moment he isnt being used to bowl to close out innings even when on fire because they need to keep him fresh to open.

A valid point. Need a genuine opener to fill the spot though, and for me it isn't Hughes.

PS Having him on your highschool team was so very very helpful lol, wasnt allowed to bowl then though

LOL.

Speaking of watto, nice catch. First test wicket for X-Man too. Now hurry up and get the last one.

good morning gents, i just awoke

That's what she said.

Damn it didn't see that coming.....

That's what she said.

How stupid are people ? I mean really. I requested that the caller ID be turned on so that people can see our number. The response I got was ;

"Please note, in order to access the "missed calls" feature, you will need to instruct your users to press "Directories" and then select the "Missed Calls" option.

Should you have any questions or issues relating to the service please contact the Optus Service Desk."

So we can see the calls incoming now... stupid.

Side note :

Got the zorst raised today. Was told that I could go higher if I got rid of my drager and got a 4 inch hotdog with a tri-flow cannon which are slightly smaller. Anyone heard of the tri-flow ?

he may play well for a time while he is in form, but in the fair dinkum department.....he averages close to 50 in first class with the ball, thats pie chucking in anyones language. And he is already 28 so some massive improvement isnt likely