SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

TFIF indeed, I did not get the job I have been acting in for the best part of a year, need to get blind, This is what happens when the selection process is being run by other units and not your own.

What role was it? I heard a bunch of contractors applied for this Acc Payable role, and none of them got it. Even though they'd been doing the job for some 6+ months.

I also, applied for a job today. Me and someone else and the selection team are all recommending me.

I also just found out that In Flames, Lamb of God and The Black Dahlia Murder will be playing at Eatons Hill Hotel in Feb!

Edited by hylian

bummer dude :( sorry to hear that

I was a bit pissed when I first found out...but then I realised that in 10 months time I will be able to apply to 'progess' my role into that same payscale anyway so at worst I have only been set back 10 months. And in talking to my boss I dont think he is going to fill the vacancies in our team from that order of merit anyway as he doesnt like the order so he may be running his own process for our team soon.

6/64 now. I should have f*cking taped it, the game will be over before I get home tonight at this rate...

They really have no business in international cricket

What role was it? I heard a bunch of contractors applied for this Acc Payable role, and none of them got it. Even though they'd been doing the job for some 6+ months.

I also, applied for a job today. Me and someone else and the selection team are all recommending me.

I also just found out that In Flames, Lamb of God and The Black Dahlia Murder will be playing at Eatons Hill Hotel in Feb!

Principal Environmental Officer in DERM

Rain delayed again... Bloody rain. At least it will save us a bit of embarrassment. 1/7 currently.

I dont think we will have much to be embaressed about in a few sessions time when we have an epic lead!

f**k the weather.

f**k Phil Hughes is a useless prick. Lucky we dropped Catto, he would never have been able to match P.H.'s amazing feats of getting out the same way three times in a row for f*ck all...

@Carl: Yes, suit up :thumbsup:

I've called and check if the Go Kart is available next Saturday and the reply was only at 1pm. Anyone keen or should we try next year?

I wont be able to do 1pm. Up to you guys though.

Smity,

Some dudes wearing white will stand around and chase a small red ball while the commentators discuss banalities like the number of seagulls that were on the field when Australia played England in 1988 and how that compares to today's game.

I actually like cricket but this test is a bit of a farce from both sides.