SAU Community

Xbox 360 (modded)

GD51LA

I have two Xbox units for sale come and pick either one (they’re the same anyway) they have both been modded to run burnt games so you can buy the games for as little as 10 dollars.

I have about 15 or 20 (20 but only found 15 so far) BURNT games, mostly (latest) car games im willing to give each unit half that amount

Both are in perfect & complete order. They come with the remotes and all the wires with one controller each and each has a hard drive too. One of the hard drive’s was stepped on whilst it was off the unit and that resulted in a broken case (see picture). No harm at all internally it works fine and I still use it to save my games. The other hard drive is in perfect order

The mod chip alone is $100 and saves you hundreds when buying games, as you can find out that when having a mod chip you cannot access Xbox live. Who needs Xbox live when you can buy a new game for the same price as a bigmac meal!

I prefer pickup or postage at buyer’s expense. Feel free to come a test run the unit before you pay for it

Call me on 0404 301 881 if your interested im in the Rockdale area 2216

I reserve the right to remove this item at anytime. It’s posted elsewhere.

$250 each