13rendan_88

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got any bites yet ?

nar not yet. i took her out last night :) even went out to the spit for a look. lol i no the spit is gay was bored ok! o yer dont park under the titanuim bar i got stuck on the mt everest of speed bumps at the top of the ramp. poor stagea!!!

Hey Dan. Hows the Spit like on Saturday? I'm thinking of heading up for a feed with you guys around 12ish to 1pm. Probably have to buzz off around 3 to pick my wife up from work. Anyone keen for lunch at Peters and Spit on Saturday? If its bad there on Saturday, maybe another location just to chill and chat.

Come to Harrys tomorrow night then. There's gonna be a rather big meet there. Starts around 7:30ish I think.

I'm keen for that?

Any GC SAu'ers wanna shoot up there with me if we meet up here on the coast?

You going Brandon?

Yea I'll be there. I'll try to get the exact time for it tomorrow and organize a meet at Freedom car wash along Logan Road at 8 mile plains.

Hopefully we'll get enough lines to cruise there together just like the week when all the Supras came. Digital Emu (boost photographer), JustDave and Mitch (up-coming photographer) will be there for heaps of photos taking too.

Feel free to invite others you know as well. Danski's away with the family I think so he's out.