SAU Community

Hey Gold Coast Skyliners

13rendan_88

hey all, im fairly new to this site, got a 4 door R33 couple weeks ago now and wondering if many of you guys on the gold coast go out much, i see alot of brisbane people but i really couldnt be bothered and using fuel to get up that way. just wondering whos on the gold coast and if anyone would wanna go on a cruise and meet and greet sorta thing. Im in southport and my msn addy is [email protected] feel free to add me.

cheers

Brendan

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey buddy, yeah not much happens with sau gold coast.

there are regular gold coast meets happening with nissansilvia.com might wanna check that out.

oh ok so not many of people from sau are on the coast? i see heaps of skylines though haha

yeh i see those guys a fair bit. just thought thered be some skyline people out and about

Hey m8 there are a few of us around, im down the south end of the gold coast but i am up your way at least once a week, drive a jap import HR31 GTS skyline black and silver two tone and pillarless ( looks very cool with the windows down )

Ryan

hey mate, yeah I live on the coast too and drive a midnight blue R33 gtst. I see atleast 3 - 4 skylines every time i'm on the roads (every day) but i have also found that there's not many of them on here for some reason? not sure why. shame really.

hey mate, yeah I live on the coast too and drive a midnight blue R33 gtst. I see atleast 3 - 4 skylines every time i'm on the roads (every day) but i have also found that there's not many of them on here for some reason? not sure why. shame really.

oh sick. yehh i see shitloads around but never hear anyone on here on the coast. we'll all have to organise a meet and greet thing one week when everyones cars going, mines all sweet atm but yeh will be keen on like a thurs, fri, sat night thing.

sounds good to me, have you seen the new black GTR V spec with the plates 'Crackr'? Man that thing's one sweet beast. apparently it's worth around $120k

P.S if i posted on the 'Spotted' QLD thread every time i actually saw a skyline i'd be a forum troll.. there's so many.

Edited by Midnight Madness

sounds good to me, have you seen the new black GTR V spec with the plates 'Crackr'? Man that thing's one sweet beast. apparently it's worth around $120k

P.S if i posted on the 'Spotted' QLD thread every time i actually saw a skyline i'd be a forum troll.. there's so many.

yehh ive seen it couple times around here. so sick. hahaha yeh true

who else is on the coast? and keen for a cruise/meet up sometime.

When i get mine back from getting painted + interior and a few "other" things done im keen for a cruise..... 33 gtr vpsec series 3

yehh i see a fair few are waiting to get their cars back on the road. so we should see how many people we can get to come out and have there cars ready and then start organising something, sometime in May?

• 3 weeks later...

for all you gold coastians there is a cruise gettin planned in the events section so to be kept informed just keep checking by the eoi for a cruise topic by GtrVspec

cheers

Brendan

I am always looking at lines on the coast , but mine is track only now as it is

A pretty trashed drifter , would love to street it again as I am always looking at

roads to hit LOL

hi,

there is a germ of a good idea here I reckon. I tried to get a gathering [meets]happening on the Coast a couple of years back [just after the GC Council closed down the Saturday night 'meets' at the Broardwater Car Park], there was some interest at the time but the thread disintergrated into a 'shitfight' as different factions had their say; fair enough that is what the forum is about; people having their say, but the idea died, and that was disappointing. good that you have sparked some interest here.

hi,

there is a germ of a good idea here I reckon. I tried to get a gathering [meets]happening on the Coast a couple of years back [just after the GC Council closed down the Saturday night 'meets' at the Broardwater Car Park], there was some interest at the time but the thread disintergrated into a 'shitfight' as different factions had their say; fair enough that is what the forum is about; people having their say, but the idea died, and that was disappointing. good that you have sparked some interest here.

haha yeahh thats true.

actually fair few people are keen in the events section of EOI for a cruise and im hopeing it will work out. too much brissy stuff lol want more gold coast stuff. so yeahh worth a try and hopeing it'll work. but im doing my manual conversion next friday and take couple days gettin things together and etc. so yeh if everyone elses car is sweet probably be some time in May.

haha yeahh thats true.

actually fair few people are keen in the events section of EOI for a cruise and im hopeing it will work out. too much brissy stuff lol want more gold coast stuff. so yeahh worth a try and hopeing it'll work. but im doing my manual conversion next friday and take couple days gettin things together and etc. so yeh if everyone elses car is sweet probably be some time in May.

ok, sounds good, there are some beaut cars around here, I'm keen to see them gather occasionally so like minded owners can check them out.