SAU Community

Hey Gold Coast Skyliners

13rendan_88

I'm down goldy at least 2-3days a week. I see heaps of skylines on the M1. Got a couple of waves from people!

Anyone seen me from here? Dirty old r33 silver gts lol (Number plates 84MAM)

cant say i have as i dont use the highways much unless if i was going to work from my gf's house. feel free to come on the cruise mate

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cant say i have as i dont use the highways much unless if i was going to work from my gf's house. feel free to come on the cruise mate

Funny you should say that, only reason I'm down goldy is to see my b/f lol

Oh well, If I see any more lines I'll be sure to wave!

There were a few regular g/c meets setup by someone that lived down there a while back but i think he's moved back to brissy and a few of the goldcoasters have moved back to brisbane as well.

attended 2 of the meets one time and they were actually quite fun to attend and was pretty well organised.

do you ever park at Q1 brendan? I've seen a 33 4 door that looks exactly like yours parked there once or twice

nah not really. but ive been told that there is a white/silver 33 4 door around that does look the same as mine thats around on the coast. ive seen it once in surfers wen i was driving through and he or she was at lights. ive been called up askin wat im doing on the highway too wen im sittin at home either on the net or watchin tv lolll. so yeah i wanna kno if he or she is on this site too?

Edited by 13rendan_88

Ah i now live in southport. my olds live at canungra. I had a red 33 i use to take out that way alot more often than i hake the 34 out there. i hate washing it as soon as i get it back to get the bugs off it. You may have seen me out there in that.

My parents are at boyland just past canungra. Some really nice strait bits of road out there. Great place to wind out the gt3040!

woo my manual conversion is finished. haha

So what day is cruise cause i live on the coast as well but i work pretty much every sunday but have the 17th off due to holidays.See heaps of liners on the coast as well.Parked next to one in helensvale plaza car park last night on the way home from work.Number plate was QKR-33 i think.Moroon,Gavin Wood auto tech sticker on the back window.Some skyline owners aknkowledge with a wave others seem to have tunnel vision and most R32 drivers just give a look of disdain.Not all mind you,just some.

I think im stuck workin on the 17th. Anybody keen for a spin on this sunday or next?

yea im always keen for a spin but cant make it this sunday got a busy as weekend. does anyone on the coast ever go out for a cruise on fri nights? lol im from christchurch in nz and every friday night the streets are ruled by modified cars so wondering how come no one here goes out?

im thinking bout going out on a little run tonite just around the gold coast just for somethin to do. if anyones keen txt me on 0430095282 i ll give u details.