Hey Gold Coast Skyliners

13rendan_88

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all good man im in robina will hav to meet at sum stage :)

Ah k well im in Miami so thats close as.

I will be home from work on monday arvo and got the whole week off so ill post up here when im back an wel think of somewhere to meet up :bunny:

Ah k well im in Miami so thats close as.

I will be home from work on monday arvo and got the whole week off so ill post up here when im back an wel think of somewhere to meet up :ninja:

sweet as get my car back 2moro!

whos out 2 night????????????

Hey Dan didnt end up gettin the car back due to a few changes being made and some other stuff being added.

I will def organise something when I get it back next week ;)

Oh yeah hows your car now with the conversion you got done?

man its like a new car so much faster mor fun now its 2wd. Cant w8 to go out ther all ways bout 10 cars that go past me house on a saterday night bout 10:30 a real mix of cars to. im going to follow them next week lol ;)

what you having done mate ??

man its like a new car so much faster mor fun now its 2wd. Cant w8 to go out ther all ways bout 10 cars that go past me house on a saterday night bout 10:30 a real mix of cars to. im going to follow them next week lol :)

what you having done mate ??

Hahah sounds good.

Im getting Garret gt3582r, 6boost highmount manifold, custom catch can, custom fuel rail, seimens 700cc injectors, turbosmart fuel reg, extrenal fuel pump, custom intake, intake manifold painted, rocker covers painted, custom 3 1/2" dump, adjustable camber arms, ksport coilovers and alot of little hoses changes and things polished to make it look all pretty :)

I think thats about it ;)

My avatar is a progress pic of my engine bay.