SAU Community

92 Sr20det 180 5speed

post-22439-1122996299.jpg

post-6290-1123088901.jpg[atta

c

hment=217206:180side.jpg]

Hey All since I just bought a S2 R33 my 180 is now up for sale.

92 180sx - 120xxxkms

Black - requires respray

5 speed manual

interior - pretty good 2 dash cracks

Mods - installed

GKTech 3in TBE and Manifold-standard turbo

GKTech front mount

turbosmart manual boost controller - 9psi

GFB Mach 1 bov

Flyn catch can

G4 coilovers - Just Jap - i find them stiff but never had coilovers before

JVC head unit

boston acoustics 6.5 components

cheap amp

cheap sub

greddy gear knob

Mods - optional extras available with car or separate

GKTech rocker arm stopper brand new in plastic $40

GKTech adjustable cam gears brand new in boes $160

Walboro fuel pump 341 i think brand new in plastic $140

thats all the mods i can think of atm - will update if anything else comes to mind.

Price as is $5k - rego ran out 12/4/09(Sunday)

Price with rego $6k - bloody expensive inst it!

Please no low ballers and no swaps

Contact Richard - 0431 812 935 or PM

Available for viewing after 6pm weeknights or anytime weekends.

Ok the reason i have listed the two price options is i thought someone may want it as a track or drift car and wouldnt need/want rego.

This has been my daily for 1.5-2yrs. It was to be my project but after doing the mods listed i lost interest and decided to stop building and use it as a daily - i commute so i drove it to the station and back 5 days and then what i ever i did on the weekends.

it is what i would call a doer upper, it is rough on the outside but has never given me any mechanical dramas - that said i do bugger all kms im 3min from the station - ive only done 15000kms in the 1.5 to 2 yrs.

Ok down to business. The main problem with the car is the body and yes i bought it like that! My original plans were full spray and widekit and then engine etc. There is some rust on the hatch -spolier holes. and the sunroof is dented in slightly and does leak with heavy rain - just park it on a hill and its ok - has been garaged since i bought it. There would be rust around the sunroof. I also nudged the front with another car so the front bar is abit screwed - not too bad its on but is scratched and flimsy.

Pics will be up asap today/tonight

Im trying to be as honest as possible and will add any other issues i think off - just thought of one - clutch sqeaks.

Cheers Richard

Edited by 1802NV

hey guys the paint actually looks better in the pics than in real life im no photographer.

If you want more pics or have questions let me know. i am after a quick sale but will not give it away. Also no test pilots. Cash or bank cheque and not really after an interstate sale but i suppose something could be worked out for a genuine buyer.

cheers rich