SAU Community

Fs Complete Fish Tank Set Up Sa

hi everyonr after many months of enjoying the hobby that is awuarium owning it has come time to sell due to the addition of a new hobby to the household (cry cry eat eat poo poo) so i have for sale my complete set up as follows-

Aqua one 620 (90 litre) aquarium black in color on a nice two door black stand

comes with lights, pump and filter inbuilt into the two hood sections, makes for a very attractive unit and gives you the freedom to choose your own biological media for the filter.

Accesories-

gravel, nice thickness on bottom

air pump with valves, two air stones, two different sized flexible bubble walls

$100s of dollars of natural plants including massive driftwood swordplant at back of tank

volcano rocks with establised plants

2 x regular catfish

2 x 6 inch oscar fish, one with some missing scales from a recent tiff both dark in colour

black backgtound

thermometer

vaious suction cups/weights for airlines (to hide them)

all dry food and chemicals (melafix, stress coat, bio booster, plant food etc etc) to get you started

NOTE* can also incluse brand new in tank uv filter with custom piping for the right price to help hide unit behind large sword plant-these filters are designed to kill all bacteria that flow through them naturally ie-no chemicals but the good bacteria is safe in the bio-media in the hood filter

overall this has been a great set up, admittadely not perfect for oscars as the gravity fed hood filter needs cleaning more often than usual due to the size and waste output of the fish for those in the know, was going to whack on an external filter and later upgrade to a larger tank to keep the oscars as i have become very attatched to them, you can pet them when you feed them :D but those of us that know when a baby comes some things must go

i have spent a lot of money changing and perfecting this set up over the last few months but i am only looking to regain the cost of the tank and stand so its up for $500 neg depending on uv filter etc etc

*has been neglected over the last week so i will give it a good clean for the buyer and provide new filter pads/media aswell, also has a small amount of brush algae on the plants but will come with brush algae killer, the uv filter will fix this right up anyway

either pm or message me on 0420553559 to discuss prices etc

cheers, ben