SAU Community

How To Code A Genuine Remote Locking Key Pad

ylwgtr2

This is for anyone wanting to know how to code an original nissan keypad to there car...this was done on an R34 GTR but seems to be generic for nissans:

1.get in the car and manually lock the door

2.insert the key in and out of the ignition switch 6 times,the doors will unlock by themselves

3.Insert the key without losing rythme and turn to acc,push the button on the remote.

presto,you have a coded remote

I screwed up and couldnt edit .....here the process

This is for anyone wanting to know how to code an original nissan keypad to there car...this was done on an R34 GTR but seems to be generic for nissans:

2.insert the key in and out of the ignition switch 6 times,the doors will unlock by themselves

3.Insert the key without losing rythme and turn to acc,and relock dors manually,then push the button on the remote.

• 6 months later...

I did this thing on my r33. but it wont work. when i insert key 6 times i heard beep noice. thats it. pls help

3.Insert the key without losing rythme and turn to acc,push the button on the remote.