SAU Community

Breast Cancer Cruise Fri 22nd May

reaper83

taken from fusion on behalf of rhys NA_Goodness for a good cause so need to spread the word

Hey all,

My good mate's mum has just been diagnosed with serious breast cancer. We have decided to hold this cruise to raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) do as to help them find a cure for my mates mum, and everyone else who may get the disease in the future. Please come down, donate what you can, and have fun.

Date: 22nd of May

Meet point: City West

Arrival time: 8:30pm

Departure: 9:30pm

Price per map: $5

As mentioned, all money raised will be donated to the NBCF and a reciept will be posted up on the forums.

Post this on as many forums as you can! Tell your friends, cousins, mothers, grandmas, pet donkeys!

Edited by reaper83

As mentioned, all money raised will be donated to the NBCF and a reciept will be posted up on the forums.

Post this on as many forums as you can! Tell your friends, cousins, mothers, grandmas, pet donkeys!

Flip Flop will try be there, hes not a donky..... but hey...

This is just an idea but why dont you merge this with the cruise on the 30th it seems to be having a fair few people going to it. Two cruise in two weekends..... :closedeyes: . I wont be able to make this one because iam in Sydney till the 26th but if i was back i would def come to it because it for a great foundation. Just an idea though.

This is just an idea but why dont you merge this with the cruise on the 30th it seems to be having a fair few people going to it. Two cruise in two weekends..... :closedeyes: . I wont be able to make this one because iam in Sydney till the 26th but if i was back i would def come to it because it for a great foundation. Just an idea though.

nah cause this has been in the pipeline for a while and its on way to many forum to change it and as for 2 cruises in 2 weekends gee i sometimes get out on 2 in a weekend its an addiction lol