SAU Community

Wrecking 1998 Stagea S2

sav

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Mate

how are the front and rear disks and pads? Any chance of getting the disks measured? I'm in desperate need - my disks are paper thin! Also - was this an RS4 V? Or a RWD model? As it seems the AWD and RWD versions have different disks.

Cheers

Aaron

Its a AWD I will get some measurements on the disks for you asap.

how much you want for the weathershield? Is it not broken at all, right?

I am still interested about the exhaust, have you got any pics when it is out of the car? I assume it is a turbo back one from the front pipe, right?

thanks

$50 weatheershield no cracks do have another guy interested also

exhaust is still in the car, may have it out next week..its only a cat back but i do have a front pipe i was going to use but not now for extra $100 so $450 for complete exhaust..

• 2 weeks later...
Wrecking 1998 Stage series 2 most parts available

I hope no one was hurt in the accident. Do you have the centre console vent garnish (grey in colour, above the climate control) for sale? Mine's cracked after some idiot (not me ) tried removing it, most likely with a crow bar and a mallet.

I hope no one was hurt in the accident. Do you have the centre console vent garnish (grey in colour, above the climate control) for sale? Mine's cracked after some idiot (not me ) tried removing it, most likely with a crow bar and a mallet.

hey mate

yep i have thne grey has the vents in it $25 + post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi mate, any chance you might still have the LHS black mounting arm for the side mirror (happy to buy whole side mirror)? I snapped mine in 2 while moving house... I'm in Brisbane and happy to pay for freight if you've still got it.

Hey mate

sorry sold it alreadya while back