SAU Community

Eoi : Fs 94 Na Supra Manual --- Vic ---

this is EOI, for sale !! Im not in a hurry to sell my baby. This price is firm, if I don't sell her i will keep her.

Price: $18500 with Work Meister S1 OR $15500 with stock wheels (i might need a few days to source and fit them once you paid the deposit) OR $15000 without work S1 and you supply your own wheel . . it comes with RWC

Reason: Im thinking of selling my baby and go supra TT , may be R32 GTR or R34 GT-T.

want to buy my wheels separately? : No sorry, I won't sell my wheels if the car is not sold. THe wheels will go with the car, BUT if the buyer bought the car without the wheels. Then I will keep them in case i will put them in my (future) TT. However if i decided to buy a GTR, then i will sell the wheels.

About the car: 129,000+KM on the clock. I bought this car in Xmas 06, the car has done 106,000km when i purchased it. So basically i've done 23,000km in 2yrs 6months.

Always serviced every 5000km. This is a weekend car. Always fill up with Shell V-power. This car is in great condition for it ages. Rego till OCT 09.

features:

custom catback

Xenon 6000k

nardi wheel

TRD gear knob

Sound system - , sony head unit . 4" spilts with tweeter front . 4" rear . 12" JL sub , 2 x Blaupunkt amp.

Work meister S1 with near new rear tyres

Bomex wide mouth bumper

Tinted windows

immobilisers

heavy duty clutch

the bad

- vibrating noise from exhaust when the engine is cold (eg when u start up the car in the morning). it goes for about 2-5sec. Doesn't cause any harm to the engine.

- the cigarette lighter doesn't work, i think the plug came off from behind the dash. I have tested the fuse, it works fine.

- The aerial doesn't work since i got this car. But the head unit plays the cd fine. May be the motor die?

please see pics below - pls pm me if u want to see the bigger version.

bhjgbt.jpg

2ihmq8p.jpg

any questions pls do not hesitate to ask.

maeisters are still worth 3 k huh ........... :)

yeah, a month ago someone asked me if i wanted to sell this for $3k

then the other day someone asked me to swap with his Gold 18x9 18x10 Volk GT-C plus some cash my way as well but no don't want to sell them. It was really tempting lol. but there are heaps of supras out there with GT-C

I think i will no trouble selling them for $3k + the rear tyres are 95% new

• 4 weeks later...