SAU Community

Group Purchase Cf Z-tube & Jwt Pop Charger !

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

To avoid taxes we should limit group buys to 4

I have managed to negotiated 4 packs for about USD910 (less than USD790 minus shipping so can avoid taxes), whish equates to USD227.5 (AUD292) each.

Single purchase is USD250, so an overall USD22.5 (AUD28) saving

Gb is only worth it for people living in the same city.

who form Sydney would like to proceed with the first GB?

Only 4 places

someone should volunteer for thr 2nd one!

Cheers,

Danny

I'm in Melbourne, anyone else from Melbourne intersted?

Frank, I was one of the original 4 but i'm in Melbourne, so if you're in Sydney you can still join those guys in the 4ppl group buy.

imo for a $28 saving its not worth the hassle to organise the group buy, if it does get picked up by customs for whatever reason then yes still you will be paying even more in the end.

then you cant even send it interstate, as once you do, then you have to pay for postage as well.

also keep in mind that if paying by credit card, there is international currency exchange fees, and if paying by paypal, their exchange rate is always lower than the current exchange rate.

i would just buy it myself to avoid the hassle.

good try on the group buy, but not worth it imo.

Hi All,

To avoid taxes we should limit group buys to 4

I have managed to negotiated 4 packs for about USD910 (less than USD790 minus shipping so can avoid taxes), whish equates to USD227.5 (AUD292) each.

Single purchase is USD250, so an overall USD22.5 (AUD28) saving

Gb is only worth it for people living in the same city.

who form Sydney would like to proceed with the first GB?

Only 4 places

What do you think danny is it worth it ?

Im in sydney so any savings is more money for petrol :)

someone should volunteer for thr 2nd one!

Hey guys

have talked with Tony from Riverside Inifniti, since organising the Motordyne Group buy he is happy to help out on any other ones in the future.

I asked him if he sells the JWT which i think they do and can do a GB on that with the Z Tube for 4 untis delivered to sydney.

So i will get back to you with a price.

Hey guys

have talked with Tony from Riverside Inifniti, since organising the Motordyne Group buy he is happy to help out on any other ones in the future.

I asked him if he sells the JWT which i think they do and can do a GB on that with the Z Tube for 4 untis delivered to sydney.

So i will get back to you with a price.

Yeah mark let me know. Im waiting on purchasing this in the next few weeks.

Tony's reply:

the JWT pop charger, we do not actually carry that brand any longer since they were not too popular with our customers.

I have personally tested over 6 different intakes, and found that the JWT does not benefit performance wise over OEM w/K&N filter. The JWT heats up and the heat shield does not work.

the best intake I've tested as far as lowering intake temps consistantly is the Stillen cold air box w/Z tube. I'd recomend this to anyone, and use this on my 350Z actually. When compared to the JWT the stillen is significantly lower when looking at intake air temps during hot summer days etc...

I can set up group buys on these for you as well, with no worries. Just let me know

so if anyone wants the stillen, let me know

-mark