SAU Community

1966 Nissan Cedric Wagon

Linkstar

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posting for updates!!! this is awesome!! im trying to get my hands on a 67 custom 6 sedan with 54,000 original on the clock at the moment

At the moment the parts hunt continues........... I'd love to have more to update today but unfortunately the daily drives have been using up a lot of spare time of late. I'll hope fully have some more interesting stuff to post later this week fingers crossed.

Good on you and good luck on getting the 67 sedan :blink: Pre 70's is where its at! lol

the main thing thats holdiing me back atm is lack of shed....my wife's grandpop has the cedric at his house...sits untouched for a few months...puts the battery on and fresh fuel.....2 pumps and it starts.....

Just a quick update this morning.

The good news is that lots more parts have been sourced in fact enough to be able to start mocking everything up very soon.... ie when I separate the respective drive line parts from each car.

The new parts are as follows R32 RB25 head complete, RB25T turbo manifold, Q45 Throttle body, stock rb25turbo (too small but good enough for mock up)

I've got an rb25det ecu can I just use the rb30 harness for a lot of the build and just modify that where required???? Or should I just get the 25 engine harness and be done with it.

Any one got a stock rb25 fuel rail lying around from a top feed conversion? keen to grab one and would rather see the money in someones project than the wreckers bottom line.