SAU Community

Considering An R34 25gt Skyline

mate i would advise you go down with your dad or something.. will greatly increase your chances of getting a test drive.

i bought my 33 from Dennis and he took me and my dad for a drive without a deposit or anything.

oh and, get the 2 door! so much nicer looking i think.. and if you can't take passengers what's the point of having a big sedan?

I can take 1 passenger in between 16-22, So I can still drive with Mum/Dad/Sister in the car, or family members and its only for the first year. I like the look of the 4 door too, I like it looks better than the 2 door to be honest.

Big car? Its a bit smaller than the Ford F450 I was sitting in the other day at a dealership haha.

I can take 1 passenger in between 16-22, So I can still drive with Mum/Dad/Sister in the car, or family members and its only for the first year. I like the look of the 4 door too, I like it looks better than the 2 door to be honest.

Big car? Its a bit smaller than the Ford F450 I was sitting in the other day at a dealership haha.

I disagree.

Very, very much.

thats my personal opinion.

I disagree.

Very, very much.

thats my personal opinion.

"Opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one" :bunny:

Anyways, I checked out the car in person today, the 2000 model was sold, the 1999 model has a few cigarette burns inside it, stinks of smoke. I talked to Dennis, well who I thought was Dennis, short dark skinned guy? Anyways, he wants $500 before he'll take me for a drive and only if I buy, not sure if he means $500 and if I buy, he'll drop the price by $500 or $500 for him to drive me around?

I went with my old lady, Dad was at work.

you actually WANT to cart the family around in a 4 door? Part of the reason I got the coupe was to avoid this :thanks:

With the coupe, yes, I can give them all a lift, but at THEIR discomfort :D