SAU Community

Which Type Of R34 Is Best To Tune And Mod?

Hi guys

This is my first post :banana:

I am gona go straight into the topic

I don't know which one is better R34, i mean with modifying, give u more options and go further in mods.

GT-T or GTS or 25GT ? (leave the GTR out coz i dont have the money for that lol)

i searched it on google and i looked in wiki but i couldn't get enough info

so i decided to ask the pro's in here

:thumbsup:

hope you can explain better

thnx

:P

I recall you getting rolled in one thread due to the fact that you didn't even own a Skyline eeiko_321, about the time when you were trying to infer that every other poster in the thread was a middle eastern of ill repute.

well

depending on the prices that i see then the 25GT-T is the best ?

is that true ??

*sigh* what bozo (as you shall henceforth be affectionately known, mr bozodos sir :P ) means is that - there are differences with the cars youve listed.

ie.

GT-T = Turbo

25GT = Naturally Aspirated

From there its a natural progression to realising which is better...for driving and for tuning.

The GT-R will always be best.

*sigh* what bozo (as you shall henceforth be affectionately known, mr bozodos sir :P ) means is that - there are differences with the cars youve listed.

ie.

GT-T = Turbo

25GT = Naturally Aspirated

From there its a natural progression to realising which is better...for driving and for tuning.

The GT-R will always be best.

umm wat does Naturally Aspirated mean !

and i still duno which one u mean is better !

it means no turbo

GTT is the only one with a turbo, so if you want to get more power, get that one.

You might want to research them a bit more first... if you dont know what NA is then I don't know how you can be talking about mods and stuff :P

ps. there is no GTS, which is what bozo was getting at :P

it means no turbo

GTT is the only one with a turbo, so if you want to get more power, get that one.

You might want to research them a bit more first... if you dont know what NA is then I don't know how you can be talking about mods and stuff :P

ps. there is no GTS, which is what bozo was getting at :P

lol i realized that

thnx for that but i seen 25GT-T wit turbo !

tc

Pretty much. Before I got my Skyline I did a shitload of research, spoke to import owners, lurked on here for several months etc.

hmm kk

the thing is that iam just starting to think about that

:P

basically if you're on p's then it's the non turbo, if not turbo. IMO there is no real point buying a non turbo import Skyline, they are slow, are missing many of the things which make the turbo models attractive and you'd probably end up wishing you'd bought a turbo one anyway.

Bear in mind that R34's are still holding their value well and you'd be flat out finding a good one under $20k, vs R33 which are a dime a dozen and people are practically giving away.

I recall you getting rolled in one thread due to the fact that you didn't even own a Skyline eeiko_321, about the time when you were trying to infer that every other poster in the thread was a middle eastern of ill repute.

oh snap!

matey go the gtt - rb25det is delicious - far better bang for buck than a NA rb25 :P

also check out the NA performance and Forced induction performance threads..

basically if you're on p's then it's the non turbo, if not turbo. IMO there is no real point buying a non turbo import Skyline, they are slow, are missing many of the things which make the turbo models attractive and you'd probably end up wishing you'd bought a turbo one anyway.

Bear in mind that R34's are still holding their value well and you'd be flat out finding a good one under $20k, vs R33 which are a dime a dozen and people are practically giving away.

yer but that rule doesnt apply to me coz iam in canberra (ACT) and i got my P's two months ago and i can drive turbo, so for example see this one and tell me what u think it could be wrong with it ?

R34 GT-T 1998 $14,000

Edited by R34_luvr

make sure u do your research mate - if its too good to be true it usually is...

there was a thread going a few weeks back where someone was selling one for $16k i think - but no VIN..

so it was a stolen car at some point, cudnt register it etc etc.. (of course the dog seller didnt mention this on the ad)

so yeeh

be careful

oh snap!

matey go the gtt - rb25det is delicious - far better bang for buck than a NA rb25 :P

also check out the NA performance and Forced induction performance threads..

yer thatz wat iam gona be aiming for :P

i can drive turbo anyway

i feel lucky !

lol

thnx for the tips bro

tc

make sure u do your research mate - if its too good to be true it usually is...

there was a thread going a few weeks back where someone was selling one for $16k i think - but no VIN..

so it was a stolen car at some point, cudnt register it etc etc.. (of course the dog seller didnt mention this on the ad)

so yeeh

be careful

yer of course i will inspect everything

i wuld'nt go jumping right into a cheap car, nd yer sure he didnt mention it

i h8 these kind of ppl they need some good beat up lol

tc

lol i realized that

thnx for that but i seen 25GT-T wit turbo !

tc

It's the same thing... whether you call it a 25GTT or just a GTT...there's only one turbo model! (not counting the GTR)