SAU Community

eastern creek 22/10

Fast31

11.8xx

Knocked 0.1 off his PB.

I got a new PB of 14.46 so umm yeah i either need the rear end tubbed or about 3 more turbo's bolted on under the bonnet.

Michelin Preceda 225/50/16 @ 28psi haha, geeze im not that serious (yet), I just wanted to actually get out there and do it.

I gotta get some major rear end suspension work done before i do it again.

I was talking to him he seemed like a nice bloke He ran a 11.7 just before I was talking to him

I noticed he had Mikey Thompson Street Slicks though, they are not a radial tyre and have a WRINKLE WALL which radial tyres can't have, they are just a slick with a very thin cut tread :P otherwise the HPI Street Drag Challenge would be filled with cars using them

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip_e..._et_street.html

ET Street tires have passed D.O.T. requirements but have reduced tread depth and compounds designed for racing. Due to the reduced tread depth these tires should be used on dry pavement only and are not suitable for normal highway use!

• Latest Posts

• Ah yes the boost sensor* sorry that is what I meant  
    • Where you say "boost solenoid" in the 2nd paragraph, did you mean "boost sensor" as in the 3rd paragraph? You then go on to call it a boost solenoid again. Just need to know if you're talking about all 3 things or only 2 things and mixing terms for one of them.
    • given were 6 years past 2018, wonder how this went. does anyone have an update? some of these guesses of 20-25k make me laugh... hindsight lol. 2024 market were looking minimum 300-400?   
    • What did you end up doing with this? Did it leak?
    • Hi all I have a rb25det neo that's causing some sputtering issue. I nailed it down to the tps voltage currently reference output is 1.5v, when it should be 5v.   Funny thing is since he boost solenoid is on the same circuit, I disconnect the boost solenoid and it gave me 5v back to tps, plugged it in and it only gives me 1.5v.   So I replaced a new boost sensor and new ecu it still only give me 1.5v on the complete circuit with tps and boost sensor connected. I even tried disconnect the tps and only hook up the boost solenoid to isolate if tps is actually draining it down. Still gives me 1.5v with boost solenoid attached and 5v unattached   Can anyone give me some pointers what I should look for now.     Thanks