SAU Community

Marulan - This Weekend (4th July)

Project D

Hey guys,

We're heading down to Marulan this Saturday to have another go on the best drift track in NSW so far! We will also be dedicating half of the track time to Circuit so both Drifters and Circuit drivers can make the most of the day!

Price will be;

- $110 Project D Drift Club Members

- $130 Non Members

PASSENGERS ARE ALLOWED

- You will need to purchase a 'Passenger Licence' directly from Marulan for $25

- $60 each

- You will need a ADR approved helmet

- You will need to sign on and get a wristband before you will be allowed in the car

To book your spot email [email protected] or call Amy on 0413 614 684

Guys I spoke to Project D and they have agreed to allow SAU members to enter at Project D member prices for this event.

Should be an excerlent day and heaps of track time.

To boot there will be 2 or 3 of Australia's top drifters there as well who can lend a hand to those learning to drift and likewise for those heading out on track for their first circuit event.

I'm dissapointed I can't drive again yet or I would be there for sure!

Hey guys,

We're heading down to Marulan this Saturday to have another go on the best drift track in NSW so far! We will also be dedicating half of the track time to Circuit so both Drifters and Circuit drivers can make the most of the day!

Price will be;

- $110 Project D Drift Club Members

- $130 Non Members

PASSENGERS ARE ALLOWED

- You will need to purchase a 'Passenger Licence' directly from Marulan for $25

- $60 each

- You will need a ADR approved helmet

- You will need to sign on and get a wristband before you will be allowed in the car

To book your spot email [email protected] or call Amy on 0413 614 684

Had a great day thanks Amy.

Great to get some drift and grip practise in.

Mid-afternoon i heard a banging sound coming from near the drivers foot area. Turned out the front swaybar had torn off its mounting point to the suspension on the right side of the car - so I had to call it a day early.

Getting it fixed at the moment at Unique.

Cant wait for the next day - it was really fun.

Dani.

Looking forward to the next one too, got the OK (in 4 weeks) from the doc that I can go sliding again! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!