SAU Community

Fs Brisabne : Garrett 3582r Turbo - Brand New – Unused (0.7 Front / 1.06 Rear)

Garrett 3582R Turbo - Brand New – Unused (0.7 Front / 1.06 Rear)

Hi Everyone,

I'm parting out an unfinished project. I bought this turbo for my VG30DET build I had planned. I've had a change of direction now and I will no longer need this turbo.

Turbo is perfect / unused. No gaskets included.

Specs can be seen here.

http://gcg.com.au/turbo/ViewProduct.aspx?ProductID=18

I’m chasing $1350.00 including shipping to anywhere in OZ.

PM or Email me – tim at fixmylaptop.com.au

Pictures :

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbo4.jpg

turbo5.jpg

turbo6.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Does anyone have issues with their reservoir bottle leaking?? Mine I swear is always leaking from the cap, I realised there is no gasket, are they supposed to have one?
    • Cheers, It must be close enough coz I can’t even tell where u painted. Did u do the whole top of the strut tower or just a patch somewhere? 
    • Hey all. Looking for all of the carpeted trunk trim for my 95 GTST coupe. I’m having a hard time finding the pieces I need on US or Japanese sites/auctions and was hoping someone has a clean set stashed away somewhere?
    • New aerial is aerialing well....trips into Goulburn are not losing the ABC classic radio signal Also......I've been procrastinating about wheels for the MX5, the car doesn't need any more tyre, I just "want" different wheels, so I went looking for something that legally fits the new Pilot Sports +1 size 215/45 17 that I'm currently running on the 17x7 OEM wheels (stock size is 205/45 17), not a silver, and not a black, ended up with gloss bronze Konig Dekagrams in 17x8 +40 which fit without the need for rolling the guards, whilst larger than the OEM wheels they are also lighter than the OEM wheels, and at just under $1300 for the set I'm more than happy with the price I seen a set of matt black Deka's on a MX5 when I was at MX5 Mania, same wheel size, same tyre size, sat really nice, and not stretched enough to look aids, although the 215/45 17 is the smallest that you can legally fit Just need to find some good black wheel nuts to suit
    • So I decided that I wasn't happy with how I originally wrapped the loom with fleece tape. I didn't factor in the new intake manifold/plenum so it always sat a bit funny. Yep, I decided to unwrap it and redo how the wires would branch out. Added in a light twist too, here's hoping I didn't snap any 30 year old wiring because FML if I did. Took a few more photos of the shit box too, needed it for Enthusiast Insurance as they wanted photos to justify why my agreed value was above market by a fair amount.