SAU Community

1994 R33 Gtst, White, Manual

Hi guys, reluctantly, my car is up for grabs, this is a "want to get rid of it asap" sale, as im relocating and need a car that I wont have to look after so much.

This car is a manual white R33 GTS-T, history is, it was imported in around 2002 from memory and was just used as an occasional drifter by the previous owner, I used it as a dailey driver mainly to work and back and I use the freeway the whole way. The car has been looked after with oil changes every 10k, using motul turbo light, and motul gearbox oil. Gearbox runs perfect just like the engine, the engine dosent miss a beat and feels as new. I think the only issue that this car has is the coilovers, one is leaking and the rest are knocking slightly, but I have factored this into the price tag.

When I bought it I decided to take a most of it back to stock bar a few things, I put the original airbox back in with a BMC panel filter, and put a proper high flow cat into the exhaust, that being said I still have the pod, cold airbox and decat pipe that will come with the car.

Rego was just paid, I currently don't have a RWC but im sure it wont be an issue to acquire as the care is clean. Car has 14xxxx km and 100k service has been done.

Specs:

- Front mount intercooler

- Tien Coilovers

- 3 inch straight through exhaust from the turbo with minimal bends and a 3 inch in 5 inch out Genie muffler (old school) sounds fantastic, no drone, sounds like a race car.

- Catco 3 inch high flow cat converter

- As new series 2 trims and dash, driver seat has minor graze from getting in and out

- HKS Electronic boost controller

- Apexi boost guage

- 18 inch HR109 wheels with sprayed red calipers and good rubber (one wheel has slight gutter)

- Darkest legal tint on all windows, bar windscreen

- BOP style JJR drift steering wheel

- Carbon gear knob with new leather black handbrake and gearshift boots

- Sprayed yellow dash, looks great but can easily be resprayed back to stock

- JVC sound system and head unit (no subs, bro)

- 400r fully body kit (could use re-spray, but isn't bad) with genuine GTR front indicators to suit and mesh

- Flush/low spoiler

All in all, its a great car, a head turner, would suit someone looking for attention on the street, has some balls, dyno'd at 180RWKW at 12psi, but running 8psi all the time as im not realy into the whole going fast thing anymore, stock turbo is running perfect also.

Im after serious buyers, im open to serious offers if the buyer is actually interested, no tire kickers and mirror movers, test drives are welcome.

Im in Narre Warren south east suburbs Victoria

Chasing $8,500.00

will consider swaps

Just pm me, email me or call/text me

[email protected]

0432 677 253

Matt

• 1 month later...