SAU Community

Garrett 3071r With Manifold+lines, R33 Seats, Kkr480 Etc..

hey guys n girls i have for sale: (preffer not to post but maybe able to org postage if u want to pay for it but must recieve money b4 postage)

- Garrett 3071r .86 rear .50 front

Basically brand new only been on car for dyno no shaft play/getting a TD06 25G instead

comes with lowmount manifold to suit rb25, water lines oil lines, actuator

$1900 ono ( hit me wit an offer but no low ballers plz)

- R33 front drivers and passenger seats

no rips or tears great condition

$400 ono for both

- KKR480 turbo

great condition minimal to no shaft play

$650 ono

- 5 Spoke rims suit R33 17x9.5, 17x 8.5 or 9 from jap land

bit of gutter rash (from previous owner) but other wise good condition, no tyres

$450 ono

Pictures avail on request but wll try to get it on here asap. plz pm me or txt me on 0414424902

Thanks

Lok

Edited by 8znR33

forgot to add i need this stuff gone asap to pay for the upgrade lol so any offers welcome (reasonable offers) and not to keen on seperating the lines or manifold for the 3071 unless some1 else wants te other bits.

cheers

Lok

if the manifold isnt required for u then ill maybe seperate.

theres no dyno sheet cause the car never got finished tuning there were a couple probs, the tuner reckons for my car the t2 flange is to small or some crap but i knw its possible to get good power of it but i have decided to go high mount anyways so changed turbo i knw its a silly decision but i got my hands on a TD06-25G so i have decided to change. the 3071r only did a few runs tho dunno if this helps. the turbo n manifold etc is at the tuners still i will prob pick it up on sometime mon-wed so i can get photos then.

cheers

lok