SAU Community

Peter Brock Memorial Cruise [6th Sept]

Projectile

Just wondering who's going? i'm gna head down...Gna bring DSLR again so anyone who wants digital shots on the day let me know and i'll upload them like i did for the galleria shoot today.

Here's a copy paste from Anti-Lag:

MEET POINT: Morley Galleria, Eastside Carpark near Myer

MEET TIME: 10:00AM

DEPARTING: 10:30AM

Basic Rundown - Cruise will travel from the Galleria up to the crash site where the late and great Peter Brock lost his life, with a brief stop to pay our respects to one of Australia's most iconic touring-car drivers and Motorsport Ambassadors.

We are asking for a $5 donation per car with ALL proceeds going to the Peter Brock Foundation.

Last year saw in excess of 200 cars, and current expectations are that this years event will be bigger.

If you are planning to chuck on a set of stockies and rip skids or be a f**kwit on the day, do not bother coming. We have requested Police attendance at the crash site in Gidgeganup. The cruise is to commemorate the life of Peter Brock, not to show us all that your 'hektic VL with dose' can do a 300m long chicken-wing from the traffic-lights.

From the crash site, the cruise will head back to the Morley Galleria.

Note: This is not a Holden-only event, all makes and models are more than welcome to attend.

Thanks.

Edited by Projectile

wish i could go to this :)

unfortunately im moving on wednesday

peter brock was my uncle (no one ever believes me but he is)

hope this cruise has a good turn out and everyone obeys the rules and not ruin the day

if anyone is going that knows me can someone put flowers down for me :)

thanks

wish i could go to this :)

unfortunately im moving on wednesday

peter brock was my uncle (no one ever believes me but he is)

hope this cruise has a good turn out and everyone obeys the rules and not ruin the day

if anyone is going that knows me can someone put flowers down for me :)

thanks

If you can't find anybody i'm happy to do this for you, i'll come get the flowers in the morning and will take them up there for you if you're able to, or will you be moving far away?

If you can't find anybody i'm happy to do this for you, i'll come get the flowers in the morning and will take them up there for you if you're able to, or will you be moving far away?

yeah port headland lol

ill try and find someone to take them up for me

thanks for the offer though :D

fathers day not a good day for cruises

especially when SAUWA have their member cruise as well that day

I had a quick look and couldnt find anything, i'll look again now, is there a cruise this sunday?

I had a quick look and couldnt find anything, i'll look again now, is there a cruise this sunday?

you probably couldn't find it coz it is in the members only section for paid up members

check your junk mail inbox. it might have gone there

Yeah it did, i PM'd you about it so it'll be sorted out by the end of this week. :thumbsup:

Anyway back on topic, is anyone here going to the brockie memorial?

check your junk mail inbox. it might have gone there

Yeah it did, i PM'd you about it so it'll be sorted out by the end of this week. :thumbsup:

Anyway back on topic, is anyone going or is everyone going to the skyline meet?