SAU Community

Fs. 97 Nissan Stagea Rs4 10.5kono

wanna swap for all this if so email me [email protected]

R33- it has 97000k on the clock, auto, factory turbo, big front mount intercooler, blitz blow off valve, hks turbo timer, pwr mirrors and windows, central locking, set of 17's that are on it in the photo with ok tyres and a set of stock nissan 16 inch with not so good tyres, clean interior, little tear in driver seat, front bar and left guard are white and the rear left quarter has a ding in it but i don't know how it got there because i bought it like that. and i have some new paint mixed up to respray the front. its regoed untill jan. 2010.

VL CALAIS- disc to disc lsd with 4:11 gears, auto, stock RB30 just needs a dizzy but i think i have a couple of spare ones,custom seats but front driver seat is ripped, good grey velour calais door trims and hood lining just needs to be put back in properly, complianced factory turbo, and for race seats and cage i think, 1 or 2 of the wheels in the pic are cracked from my mates brother taking his stateo up the gutter. and some low life stole the nose cone out of my mums garage so it would need that and a new sunroof because someone broke the old 1

VL COMMODORE- all brand new bushes+ pwr steering rack and pump+ adjustable panhard rod+ super low king springs+ gt gas shockies+ wheel bearings+ slotted front rotors+ new unis+ the 5 spd has been rebuilt+ the engine has been fully rebuilt done f**k all k's, it was bored to a RB31(3.1 litre) with a vl turbo crank, forged ACL race pistons and rods, ported and polished head with heavy duty valves and double coil valve springs. put a metal head gasket on it and it will handle a turbo and or nos all day long. i tapped a truck and rippled the nose cone and front guard so i was goin to put everything in the calais. i took the dash out and the pedal assembly and put it into the calais and that was as far as i got

I am selling a 1997 NISSAN STAGEA RS4 Red. Owner is a mechanic and has been well looked after.

DETAILS

- Major service just done

- Auto

- Rego till Dec 09

- 103.XXXkms

- RB25DET

- Lowered

- 350Z wheels

- Boost Guage

- HKS split dump pipe to front

- Custom stainless steel catback exhuast (Receipts for it)

- High flow metal cat

- Apexi N1 tip

- R33 GTR front seats (Mint condition)

- Front mount cooler

- Front inner door inserts Vinyl (red)

- Major service done

- DVD player

- White face cluster

- BOV Type 2 turbosmart

- Front strut brace

$10,500 ono or open to swaps

Has reciepts for everything done to it including import papers and every owner in Australia (he is the 3rd)

Contact Phil on 0421 130 167 for more info or pm me

Cheers :)

What do u think about my 4 door skyline for a swap ?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/4-...33-t295694.html

• 2 weeks later...