SAU Community

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading to Kingaroy this coming weekend, if you have a address i will be MORE then happy to pay a visit and collect anything there to the value of what he owes you, plus a little something for my time.

Have quite a bit of family up there so have no problems rocking up there...

Already got his address his changed his mob # too the flamin mongrel

man hope it all works out, i got f**king ripped off once too buying a msd ignition unit for $500... i couldnt imagine loosing 2g i would go mental...

if it helps you can clearly see the plates of what looks to be his car in his personal photo - 838 HGO

just steal the car, part it out and call it even haha...

if you are reading this charlie you wanker you are going to get owned one day and hopefully that day is pretty soon you juvenile delinquent wanker... how hard do you think its going to be to track you down in the oh so big town of kingaroy anyways.... bet there arent that many skylines out there ay hahahahaha

You said it mate. How can he honestly think his gonna get away with it. R31Love is gonna pay him a visit with a few mates and aint gonna leave empty handed!

nice bro, hope you come out on top man... r31love - you are a champ :down:

lukas 33 - id pm ya back but my post count is 2 lol.... i got ripped off on eBay by a guy named 0xb073

let us all know how it pans out anyways man... love hearing personal justice stories