SAU Community

World Of Warcraft

syfon

Hey guys,

Just wanting to know what level/gear/class/faction your characters are, what raids you're up to, what realm your on etc.

I'll start it off -

Name - Nismo

Tauren Shaman, Level 65 (soon to be 80), has decent blue gear with an epic neck item from Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 20man raid.

Realm - Thaurissan PVP

I'm more into the raiding than the PVP but it is fun ganking Ally :)

So, what you guys got?

You know theres whole gaming sections right? Or do you want to keep this one just WA?

Anyway i heard theres a new WoW xpac coming out where all of the worlds are completely reorganised, some kind of post apocalyptic thing?

My main char was a level 80 undead lock (PASSIVE), she was kick ass for awhile (at 70) but when they bought out the new xpac (WOTLK) i wasnt playing because of uni. I played over summer before i started my job but because of DK my lock was just shite. DK could do everything and anything. It was lame :D

I started my new job and stopped playing WoW because i didnt have the time anymore...

My server was Windrunner! I was in a guild called Novus Orsa, one of the top guilds in the server. Ally outnumbered horde about 2 to 1 i think.

I had a few minor chars, a BE DK - Nequam. I had a 30 something tauren druid (male) called Interitus.

The games fun, but can be addictive and some people were SO competitive and took it ridiculously serious.

FOR THE HORDE

I'll add to it cause i'm a nerd in any case;

Name - Neuroglider

Undead Priest, Level 80, some T8 (stopped playing him for ages)

Realm - Windrunner PVE

Name - Incenda

Blood Elf Death Knight, Level 80, Mostly Purples (stopped playing as well, but got heaps of pvp gear)

Realm - Dath'Remar PVP

Btw, i stopped playing due to my car hahahaha

Guild Heretic

Name. Demons

Undead Lock Lvl 80

Mostly tier gear 8.5

Done most Ulduar Still havent downed yogg

Cleared 10man Toc

& last nyt downed Flame Leviathan With 4 towers Nice

So about 3 Eot away from 2 pieces of 9.5 tier gear

Dps around 3.5K

Oh yeah cleared Voa 10 & 25man

Realm. Nagrand

Edited by blitzxtr

• 2 weeks later...

I am fertile so it does not matter haha

Yeah the new expansion is called Cataclysm and is going back to theme and lore of classic wow about the Black Dragonflight and Ragnaros (the fire son of rajab). Should be fun, as Deathwing and Ragnaros will both play large parts of the new expansion....

• Latest Posts

• It looks more grey than blue in daylight. I guess the bright lights they had in the Nissan booth made my phone camera make it look like Hyundai baby blue... But colour aside, Hyundai N was launched in 2017 and they copied the Nismo corporate black aero parts with red accent from the 2014 GT-R Nismo
    • Yes that's a VW Polo. The whole build inside and out was very well done I thought, in that Euro street style. The C110 drew a crowd lol, one girl in earshot kept repeating "Hora! Smaaafu! Smaaafu!" 😄 Yep the Jimny has a Lancia Delta Integrale-like kit on it by Damd. They also made a Jimny kit based on the Renault 5 Turbo (which wasn't there). Speaking of little 4WD's the white one is a 2008 Nissan Kicks modified by Nissan Automobile College:    
    • I never really used facebook at all unless someone sent a link to a video etc.  Where in Tokyo are you?
    • Things are great Christian! And you?  Would be fantastic to see some of the oldies come back for sure.