SAU Community

550cc's, Moonface Mf-r Dump/front, Recaro, R33 Gtr Interior, Tomei Hicas Lock Kit, Slotted Rotors, Nardi, Ohlins, Ganadors, Cusco Arms, Gfb Stealth Fx

• 5 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Looks nice Shan. Every time you post its about a different car! 
    • Nice one! You wont know the old girl when all that's installed. My alignment was absolutely horrid when I did my front end. The car just wanted to go in circles and it was so heavy to straighten up. I totally thought I'd stuffed it. 
    • Quoted for truth...... Says the Holden Commodore and Honda Accord owner,  although my opinion on what is cool and functional may irritate 99% of people, and that makes them even more so enjoyable 
    • B180 went in for a service. Pretty comfy sled for carting two little kids around with every conceivable electronic gadget and option being an AMG Line. The roof is 10cm taller than an A Class, other than that it's near identical. But it makes a world of difference trying to load a toddler into a rear facing car seat. The lane departure pre-emtive braking shits me though, the number of times it's had a false positive and just started applying the brakes while driving cos it got confused by a reflective road after rain.