SAU Community

550cc's, Moonface Mf-r Dump/front, Recaro, R33 Gtr Interior, Tomei Hicas Lock Kit, Slotted Rotors, Nardi, Ohlins, Ganadors, Cusco Arms, Gfb Stealth Fx

Well im sick of renting and I have seen a house I would like to purchase so its time to strip my R33. Yes I have only just finished it and have spent an absolute fortune building it using the best parts available but if there is enough interest in the following parts I will strip it all down with most parts removable the day a buyer wants them.

Location - Adelaide can post/courier at buyers expense

Contact - PM or SMS 0404998591

USA Python Brand 550CC Side Feed Injectors x 6 to suit RB25, SR etc complete in original box. These were used on my car complete with the Apexi Turbo setup I recently removed and sold. They are a straight fit injector with no modifications needed to fit. Price - $500

550injector.th.jpg550injectorcloseup.th.jpg

Moonface MF-R Stainless Dump and Front Pipe to suit R32 R33 Stagea. Unique and extremely high flowing dump/front setup with excellent ground clearance due to design and distinctive engine note. Bought new and used for a few dyno runs on my just finished car still comes with the original Moonface gaskets and bolt kit + stickers. These are rare to find here in Oz and are $907 from Nengun at the moment http://www.nengun.com/moonface/exhaust-chamber-pro Price - $550

moonfaceside.th.jpgmoonfacelength.th.jpgmoonfaceturboflange.th.jpg

3" RB Stainless Front Pipe - suit RB20/RB25 complete with gearbox mounting bracket. Price - $100

polishedintakepipekit.th.jpg

PFC Datalogit interface complete with software, USB adaptor etc. This is the latest version that will work on any Power FC. Price - $475

datalogit.th.jpg

Sard Torque Control Valve - replaces your cat and gives excellent improvements in down low torque and also seems to decrease lag. Similar to the down low torquey feeling when you put a silencer in your cannon but with a silencer you have no power up top. With the SARD valve you have heaps of power all the way through the rev range. Price - $300

The picture shows the part that initially restricts flow to increase torque and is spring loaded so it slides back as the exhaust pressure increases to give 3.5" straight through pipe flow!

sardtorquecontrolvalve.th.jpgsardtorquecontrolvalves.th.jpg

Tomei HICAS Lock Kit to suit HICAS vehicles. The kit is used but still in good condition and easy to install. Price - $120

tomeilockkit.th.jpg

Brand New in box Attain HICAS Lockbar high quality solid Japanese HICAS Lockbar perfectly safe unlike the many cheaper unsafe/flexing china spec ones. Price - $175

attainhicasall.th.jpg

Full R33 GTR Interior in excellent condition including front and rear seats + front and rear door trims/cards. Price - $1400

Polished Intake Pipe Kit to suit RB motors was removed from RB25 but should fit RB20. The intake pipe majorly enhances induction noise and features provision for air intake temp sensor Price - $140

polishedintakepipekit.th.jpg

R33 UAS Carbon Fibre Vented Bonnet complete with Sparco Racing bonnet pins. Price - $600

Mint Genuine Recaro SR3 Reclinable Race Seat complete with genuine base frame ready to bolt into R32 R33 R34 Cefiro and with a small bracket these would fit S13-S14. As the seats are Recaro complete with Recaro Base Frames I have had no problems with defects and these seats having rolled through regency with them. Price - $500 FIRM

recarodrivers.th.jpg

Brand New DBA 4000 Slotted Rear Rotors model 4908SL/R to suit R33 GTS-t, R34 GT-T, R32 GTR + others. Price - $280

r34rearrotorsboxes.th.jpgr34rearrotors.th.jpg

Front R34 GT-T Slotted Rotors used very low kms but in excellent condition and freshly machined.Price - $200

r34frontslottedrotors.th.jpg

OR BUY BOTH FRONT AND REAR ROTORS FOR $425

Brand New (Just trial fitted) Front Greenstuff Brake Pads to suit R33 GTS-T R34 GT-T R32GTR WRX etc - $125

ebcgreenstuff.th.jpg

R33 Genuine Ganador Mirrors painted black ready to fit, can be painted any colour to suit your car - $450

r33ganadorside.th.jpgr33ganadorsidel.th.jpgr33ganadorinsider.th.jpgr33ganadorinsidel.th.jpg

Cusco Front Camber Adjustable Upper Arms suit R33 R34 Stagea barely used in excellent condition. Price - $425

Cusco Rear Camber Adjustable Upper Arms suit R33 S14 in excellent condition - Price - $280

cuscoreararmflat.th.jpgcuscoreararmside.th.jpgcuscoreararmjoints.th.jpg

Front Pair of Cusco Pillow Ball Upper Mounts to suit R32 R33 R34 & C34. The mounts are complete in box with manuals etc having only been trial fitted before changing suspension setup for the third time. The Cusco pillow ball upper mounts enable improved steering performance, stability and braking. Features: Controls unwated forces during acceleration, braking and cornering +

Improves steering response and performance, increasing stability during turn in and braking. Price - $180 (Cost $353 from Nengun)

cuscocambertops.th.jpg

R34 GT-T Stock Mags complete with new 225/45/17 rubber all round and all centre caps. Price - $500

Nardi Steering wheel in excellent condition complete with boss kit to suit R33 - Price $200

nardi.th.jpgnardihornbuttonnardilog.th.jpg

GFB Stealth FX BOV kit complete with trumpet and normal BOV adaptors. Currently has the universal adaptor fitted also have a S15 adaptor kit I can supply with it for free Price - $300

R33 Series 2 Front Bar in black complete with the rare Nismo Lower Lip. Price - $400

r33frontbarwithnismolipb.th.jpgr33frontbarwithnismolip.th.jpg

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer as new complete in box bought from Autobarn and as such has english manuals aswell as jap. Price - $100 Delivered

apexipenkit.th.jpg

Location - Adelaide can post/courier at buyers expense

Contact - PM or SMS 0404998591

Edited by nigelswazi

man u got some nice stuff there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i had money for it!!!

Thanks mate I spent years looking for the right bits to make a sweet street R33 some of the best bits aren't even listed in this thread as they have sold already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following parts are now sold pending payment

SARD Torque Control Valve

DBA 4000 Rear Rotors

Cusco Front Camber Arms

Cusco Rear Camber Arms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to add the following:

R33 GTS-T Ohlins Rear Damper Adjustable Shocks and Springs. These shocks feature massive inverse monotube inserts. Price - $450 Pair

Brand New Bodyform 400R Rear Bar and Side Skirts these people make the best fitting and highest quality kits hand made in Australia. Cost $950 + postage with receipt of purchase. Price - $800

Brand New R33 PSI Parts Du-Luck Rear Bar and Side Skirts cost $846 with receipt of purchase. Price - $400

How much for both the Cusco arms and pillow ball mounts?

Do me a deal?

PM me :yes:

Sorry mate the Cusco Arms are now confirmed sold payment has been received

PM sent with offer for the pillow ball mounts

Apexi Carbon Fibre Strut Brace now sold pending payment Sat

Edited by nigelswazi

hey mate pm sent about seat not sure if you got it?

Hi mate,

Sorry the 5 minute timer between PM's meant you were about 30 mins away from a reply had a lot of PM's come in today regarding parts.

Sorry the word seats is a typo should read seat. It is just one driver seat for sale originally there were two but the passenger side already sold

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies the picture of the front pipe has stuffed up and its showing the picture of the intake pipe kit.

Edited by nigelswazi

Sorry for confusion, if it has caused any, but just had someone pm about the Moonface dump stating im lying about the price and its only $747 on Nengun.

If you are not logged into Nengun it only shows you the price of the item not the actual delivered price you would have to pay if you wanted to buy the item. If you log into Nengun the price is as follows:

Product Price Delivered

MFP-EC04 Nissan - Skyline - HCR32 RB20DET - ECR33 RB25DET AU $ 747.23 AU $ 899.86

So I feel my price of $550 is fair as its still a saving of over $300. I actually paid more than this when I bought the dump/front as the Aus $ had just devalued and paid just over $1000.

To anyone interested in the Moonface dump I will sell it for $550 Delivered, $350 cheaper than Nengun, for this weekend only.

I have had a few PM's enquiring about the Ohlins rear shocks. I forgot to clarify these are both height and damper adjustable

Just to update the following is now confirmed sold

550cc Injectors

Moonface MF-R Dump/Front Pipe

Cusco Front Camber Arms

Cusco Rear Camber Arms

Sard Torque Control Valve

DBA 4000 Rear Slotted Rotors

Nardi Steering Wheel

Apexi Carbon Fibre Strut Brace

-----------------------------------------------------------

The following is still for sale

PFC Datalogit

Tomei HICAS Lockkit

Attain HICAS Lockbar

Full R33 GTR Interior Front and Rear Seats + GTR Front and Rear Doorcards/Trims

Polished Intake Pipe Kit

R33 UAS Series 2 Carbon Fibre Vented Bonnet

Recaro

R34 GT-T Slotted Rotors

Greenstuff Front Brake Pads

R33 Genuine Ganador Side Mirrors

Cusco Pillow Ball Upper Mounts

R34 GT-T Stock Mags with new tyres

GFB Stealth FX BOV Kit

R33 Series 2 Front Bar + Nismo Lip

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer

R33 GTS-T Ohlins Rear Shocks both height and damper adjustable

Brand New Bodyform 400R Rear Bar and Side Skirts

Brand New PSI Parts Du Luck Rear Bar and Side Skirts

The following is now sold pending payment

Tomei HICAS Lockkit

PFC Datalogit

Attain HICAS Lockbar

Polished Intake Pipe Kit

Recaro

R34 GT-T Slotted Rotors

GFB Stealth FX BOV Kit

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer

The following is now confirmed sold

Tomei HICAS Lockkit

The following is now sold pending payment

PFC Datalogit

Attain HICAS Lockbar

Polished Intake Pipe Kit

Recaro

R34 GT-T Slotted Rotors

GFB Stealth FX BOV Kit

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer

Edited by nigelswazi

Hey mate,

Attain HICAS Lockbar: Does it come with all bolts and connections for the Hicas? Just alot of people are selling these items without the full set of correct parts. If everything is there in full ill take it....

Cheers

Josh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...