SAU Community

Melbourne's Highway Patrol

Jap_Muscle

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting on forums is all part of the research :(

I missed the show though, didnt even know it was on.

research involves reading first asking questions later.

asking a turbo question in a thread on a tv show is done by retards.

ive been pulled over a record of 7 times within a 6 day period.

every time they waste my time and do a full search of the car.

and every time they let me go..

record was 3 times in 1 night. LOLL

i must be on the drug watch list or something

ive been pulled over a record of 7 times within a 6 day period.

every time they waste my time and do a full search of the car.

and every time they let me go..

record was 3 times in 1 night. LOLL

i must be on the drug watch list or something

purchased my skyline last november NEVER been pulled up in it, a GTST shows up on it last night and i get pulled over checked to make sure its a N/A (dam P's) check ride hight and check vin number against rego.

Not liking this Skyline hoon tag there trying to put out there

Didnt the passenger cop the fine for no seat belt, atm the driver does not get fined for someone over the age of 16 (maybe 18) not having a seat belt on, how ever you will after november 1st.

Do the passenger get any fine? So does that mean if they hate you they can take off their seat belt on purpose so they can get u in trouble?

P plates + skyline = cop bait lol

Although when I had my NA R33, I only got pulled over once in 1.5 years for a "random breathe test" which was after following me for like 5km lol

It all depends on how you drive and where you drive it....

only been pulled up once in my NA R34 in bit over a year i've had it, random bretho. however he did ask me if i'd been doing burnouts and circled car with a torch for 5 minutes looking at tyres, to find nothing. :P

couldnt stand them callin that GTS-T a GTR other night and talking it up to the cameras like they know all about them. ;)

P plates + skyline = cop bait lol

Although when I had my NA R33, I only got pulled over once in 1.5 years for a "random breathe test" which was after following me for like 5km lol

It all depends on how you drive and where you drive it....

i think its what time you drive to, i drive very early in the morning when cops have nothing to do,

im sure if i just drove it to my 9-5 job n back wouldnt really be an issue

In the ten years owning my GTR times have changed.

Never used to get harassed by police and even was asked by a cop on a bike for a race to see if he could catch me lol.

I have never seen stupid, crazy skyline drivers hooning around. I have seen allot of p platters driving there car like they stole them.

It's an image that the media have put on us and also the cops are jealous because we have real cars that go, stop and out handle any falcon or commodore.

We some how need a better image. Maybe more cruise days?

Edited by Nickolas

I personally can't see the image of Skyline's being "hoon" cars changing in the eyes of police.

I think we all just have to live with the stereotype of owning one. If you drive sensibly, you'll be fine and that's all you can really do to help the image for the rest of the Skyline drivers.

But it just takes ONE irresponsible d*ck to ruin all of that.

Should have a cruise for "Skyline owners against police discrimination" and get the media involved..Show people the other side of the story.

I'm so up for that lol :P

Haha if that went ahead, I bet the cops would be all over it ready to defect people.

But then that would be kinda proving the point for the people on the cruise right? lol