SAU Community

Need Reccomendations - Brisbane

Outrun

Hi Guy's,

I am new to the scene and have a BR32 GTR.

I am looking for support in Brisbane for suspension, mechanical etc!

Need to find someone reputable to assist with upgrades i need for the car, with mixed responses from the mainstream suppliers that don't fill me with too much confidence.

I am not looking to go full track or over the top, however the car makes reasonable power already and needs a few issues tidied up, coilovers/suspension needs doing, exhaust and possibly a good tune/checkover. It hasn't been dynoed for a couple of years.

The engine is out of an R34 GTR, with ball bearing turbo's and 15 psi it performs well with over 240kw's last tune.

Little things such as the front/rear adjustable torque splitter are not working, left hand electric window motor.

I have had the car six months and only now have some time to start sorting it.

Thanks!

Hi Guy's,

I am new to the scene and have a BR32 GTR.

I am looking for support in Brisbane for suspension, mechanical etc!

Need to find someone reputable to assist with upgrades i need for the car, with mixed responses from the mainstream suppliers that don't fill me with too much confidence.

I am not looking to go full track or over the top, however the car makes reasonable power already and needs a few issues tidied up, coilovers/suspension needs doing, exhaust and possibly a good tune/checkover. It hasn't been dynoed for a couple of years.

The engine is out of an R34 GTR, with ball bearing turbo's and 15 psi it performs well with over 240kw's last tune.

Little things such as the front/rear adjustable torque splitter are not working, left hand electric window motor.

I have had the car six months and only now have some time to start sorting it.

Thanks!

Try XTC at Nudgee

cheers

Posted in the other thread too- fulcrum suspension are good-official tein suppliers. If you're ever in need of a garage with tools for an arvo give me a yell.

Thanks, I'll give them a go next week !