SAU - NSW Show and Shine day, Sunday 28th March 2004

Majanal

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ed if you want to meet somewhere that should be sweet, just say where suits you

rocco

rocco... i'll let you know tomorrow to confirm ... i may have to be a no show.. unsure yet of family commitments... but if we do meet up.. how does maccas sound on orange grove road/cumberland highway , liverpool.... its right opp the new domain complex ??

Hey Guys,

Here is the list of the names I have recieved to date!

Adam Baldwin

Andrew Ho

Brendan Faulds

Christian Biggans

Dan Mackie

Darren Reeves

Duncan Handley

Gehan De Silva

James Savva

Kelly Handley

Kent Hughes

Malcom Viles

Mario Cinario

Michael Little

Nick Lowe

Rod Markland

Simon Mackie

Steven Edwards

Terry Ashwood

Tosh Onishi

Every one else should please just bring their completed entry and money on the day. ($10 per car for members and $30 per car for non members)

Bad weather cancellation

At this stagre the forcast is for a fine and warm day, so please remember to bring your sunscreen and a hat, a shade cover would probably be a good idea also. If the weather is looking bad saturday arvo/night we will postpone the event. The event committee will make a call at 5:30pm in this instance and if cancelled we will contact all entrants via mobile telephone. Listen to SEA FM 101.3 news on Sunday morning also and we will have an announcment on there if cancelled!!

On the day:

All those needing to sign up on the day please try to be at mingara between 8am and 8:30am ish and for those that have pre entered please try to arrive between 8:30 and 9amish... please note that it is most likely that you will not be able to bring your car into the show if you arrive after 9:30am. There will be signs both for spectator parking and Show entry. Show cars will come through the same entry (But earlier) as the spectators.

Competitor Breifing

Competitor Breifing will be at the First Aid Tent at 9:40 Sharp. It will only last a few minutes.

If you have anymore questions please post them up, or I can be contacted on 0414 195 896.

See you all on Sunday! (Some of you saturday night!)

Dan.

Yeh mate :) sorry.. should have added a smiley or 2 but works flat out and I'm not thinking..

Dan... DAMN!!!!!! that's early for the show considering it only opens at 10am Sunday!!!!!! :spank::)

GUYS THIS IS A WARNING ABOUT POLICE BLITZ AROUND MINGARA

They're targeting speeding, drink driving and seat belts around the Mingara/Wyong Road area. Take it easy from the F3 Freeway all the way to The Entrance as there's Highway Patrol cruising Wyong Road looking for any speeding, etc.