SAU Community

Work Rezax 17x8 & 17x9 3 Piece Multistud!

I have bought some new wheels so these are up for sale.

I have had them for 3 years and had them powdercoated a year ago.

fronts 17x8 +42

rears 17x9 +42

they will fit bots 4 and 5 stud cars.

I bought these as I wanted tough wheels that were 4 stud.

Since then I bought GTR brakes and they did not clear the new callipers so I bought a set of 4x114.3 spacers in 25mm.

Ever since I put the spacers on they have been out of balance and I dont want to go back to non turbo brakes with a 300rwkw car so I have decided to just buy wheels with the correct offset.

without spacers they will not clear 4 spot callipers but I will provide spacers if needed. I have 2 sets in different sizes. both with special nuts.

They are hugely tough wheels with good dish and I dont want to sell them but have just bought lmgt4's

P1000491.jpg

P1000498.jpg

P1000502.jpg

P1000502.jpg

becuase of the spacer conundrem I am selling them cheap cheap cheap!!!

$700!

they are pretty mint. there is no gutter rash and only a few small scratches in the paint.

Hi Jason, the rims do not come with tyres unless you are local and them I can include a set of fedral 595ss 235/45/17 with 50% or more tread for $50.

the reason for this is the rims will be packed properly in rim boxes to be sent. and they would cost a fortune to ship with tyres. shipping without tyres would be around $125 to syd. shipping with tyres i have no idea.

I have had a lot of intrest but mostly for rims with tyres.

if you are local you can have 4 fedral 595ss that are roadworthy for free if you buy the rims. they will need to be fitted.

dropping the price of the rims to $600 otherwise they will go on my R31 daily :happy: