You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi @Butters , thanks for your reply. Pump 97 BTW but yeah, I get that old tech is what it is and can't compare to modern stuff but I still believe 500 is achievable, even with these smallish twins. Their effective limit is around what, 24 psi? Intend to go single one day but then again, I'm not chasing big power and might not be worth the investment. Just wondering what if any factors are limiting my setup after a few changes. Let's call this Dyno 02. This is after R35 MAFs, 720cc injectors, DW300 FP, HKS step 2 264/264 cams.
    • Was away on holidays last week and hadn't heard from powder coater, so I gave them a bell and it was all ready. Went and picked it up yesterday and gave it a clean this afternoon and started bolting it up.  Mate finally got around to ordering my new ECU, hopefully thats here this week and I can start getting that mounted and finish the wiring on it. Tomorrow I'll try and get the exhaust back in and see what else I can tick off the list
    • Never heard of a fully built nismo gearbox. what exactly is in it?
    • 2530 is a 250-300whp turbo on 98, So  x 2 , take some tax as you have two and that is your answer. You tend to have to have the boost pretty high in twin setup, which is not great for U98 as heat kicks in quick.   As above though, more injector is going to get you more but you need to be realistic with a older twin setup on 98 fuel. Cool as heck but not the best way to make power these days.
    • If you've been mucking with vacuum lines, start there, and check you have your vac line on properly, and on a vacuum line that isn't flowing air, it's just a vacuum source.   When you measure your fuel pressure, are you measuring absolute fuel pressure, or gauge pressure compared to the inlet manifold?