SAU Community

Can Somone With Datalogit Check My Map Please?

d-ranged

Hi all.

Could anyone check over my map please and see what you think? I have the datalogit file and in excel format as well.

I have:

Apexi Induction

FMIC

0.85 bar boost

Straight through exhaust

The car runs nice but occasionally gets quite high knock (around 32ish) so wonder if any of you pros could look over it??? Also could you make sure my settings are ok???

Feel free to use the map on your cars as well.

Really appreciate it guys.

Alex

Alex_Stage_1_actual_map.txt

PFC_setup_stage1edit.xls

Edited by d-ranged

your map had heaps of holes in the fuel map (see left picture) and was not real smooth in the load area for timing, try this i tweaked it (see right pic) :P It should use less fuel and feel way smoother to drive, i did the timing map too.

I reckon now you try adding 2 degrees to thr whole map ive posted, check for det though.

The 32 you were getting is no biggie.

It is still not perfect but is much better, I have a few killer pfc tunes for a r33 i'll chase up (on my toughbook tuner) if you want to try it as your overseas.

Alex_Stage_1_actual_map_edited.txt

post-34927-1257679069_thumb.jpg

post-34927-1257679085_thumb.jpg

Edited by URAS
  • Like 1

Wow thanks alot mate i really appreciate that. I wouldnt mind trying out the other maps you have as well if thats ok?? I use the car as a daily driver so i can give some decent feedback if needed.

Do you mean add 2 degress to the map through inj/ign correction? or somewhere else? Sorry im a serious n00b at this and still learning.

One thing i also noticed with my orginal map is that the injector duty was hitting between 92 and 100% was that because of the dodgy fueling or is that something else? I also forgot to mention i have a walbro 255lph fuel pump as well.

Thanks again mate!

Alex

Edited by d-ranged

please list your mods, i have 3 nice ones for std turboed R33's. Whats your email?

My mods are:

Straight through exhaust

FMIC

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Apexi Induction Kit

Boost set at 0.85bar

Standard turbo

My e-mail is [email protected].

I have been getting high injector duty (around 92%) at higher revs in 4th and 5th gear is that anything to worry about?

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Edited by d-ranged

How did the new map i post go?

Really good mate, never felt the car as powerful as that before and was only getting between 22-30 knock, injector duty was hitting around 92% though and I have been told this is quite bad??

Edited by d-ranged

Well im in the UK so its always pretty cold lol especially in November.

I took it out on Sunday night to sort the boost controller out and it was damn cold then and foggy to. The max duty we saw was 92% at 0.86 bar peak at 5-6k rpm in 4th gear.

Well im in the UK so its always pretty cold lol especially in November.

I took it out on Sunday night to sort the boost controller out and it was damn cold then and foggy to. The max duty we saw was 92% at 0.86 bar peak at 5-6k rpm in 4th gear.

its passable@ 92% just leaves minimal head room. I am emailing a map to you now to compare :happy:

• 6 years later...

Hi there mates do you guys know the latency for r33 top feed 850cc orange denso injectors?

I am reading these topics cause i am trying to understand how to map my rb25det pfc d-jetro ecu cause where i live no one knows how to remapp an apexi. The tunners here only deal with motec haltec or AEM ecu.

If you guys can help me with this issue will be much apreciated thanks

Edited by pedro skyline

Thanks was what i saied but they saied that they Never Done an apexi and they dont want to take the risk. About the fórmula i found it but it doesnt say what latency are they rated. I even found a injector chart but no densos orange 850cc top feed

Thanks was what i saied but they saied that they Never Done an apexi and they dont want to take the risk. About the fórmula i found it but it doesnt say what latency are they rated. I even found a injector chart but no densos orange 850cc top feed

do they have the laptop software? if not go somewhere that does

I'm just going to chuck this out there because it hasn't really been mentioned - Trent, you're a top bloke for helping out with the map above. That is really awesome of you. I don't know many tuners who would help out like you did. Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Thanks for your help. Very much apreciated. This fórum is realy a most with very good People and happy to help. I will logo my datalogit to my pfc and aply those numbers to the fuel injectors sheet on my pfc d-jetro. Thanks i will let you know how was it after that whith the mixture. As long as doesnt knock much and doesnt run lean i will be ok

Edited by pedro skyline

Thanks mate for your help. Very much apreciated. This fórum is realy a most with very good People and happy to help. I will logo my datalogit to my pfc and aply those numbers to the fuel injectors sheet on my pfc d-jetro. Thanks i will let you know how was it after that whith the mixture. As long as doesnt knock much and doesnt run lean i will be ok

Edited by pedro skyline