Superlap 2010 Ramblings

Bozman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next out again at 4:30 Roy. Patience my friend :)

Lets hope all the cars having troubles can all get out there and just eek a bit more out of their cars!

And I just heard all I needed to :) Russ Jr (calling his Russ Jr as I just realised we have two Russ's driving black R32s, so Jr GTSt, Sr GTR :) ) has just pumped out a low 1:47s in his second last session! :) GO you good thing, get that std RB20 with a 2530 and about 220rwkws with off the shelf used Teins from Japan into the 46s!!!!! :)

Lets hope all the cars having troubles can all get out there and just eek a bit more out of their cars!

And I just heard all I needed to :) Russ Jr (calling his Russ Jr as I just realised we have two Russ's driving black R32s, so Jr GTSt, Sr GTR :) ) has just pumped out a low 1:47s in his second last session! :) GO you good thing, get that std RB20 with a 2530 and about 220rwkws with off the shelf used Teins from Japan into the 46s!!!!! :)

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results....05/2010.EAST.S2

times up on Natsoft

WD mark & crew gr8 effort guys.

Who is the nutter in the 200SX that took it to the EVOs and R35 in Clubsprint! Amazing effort.

All in all great effort and great times by the whole field it seems. Commiserations to those that have bent/broken things. Hats off to the Int'l guys, I am surprised therefore mega impressed by the speed of the cars! :)

And before you take a shot Neil, no, they dont have to impress me, or should care what I think. I am just pointing out that I wasnt giving them enough credit with regards to how quick there were going to be!

its all to early to make and bold statements but i was sure the tomei cusco WRX would bounce off the track being how rigid it is. it has really surprised me how well i†s gone.

also surprised to see the serea x2 car not miles ahead.

1:38.14 for Russ and 1:34.109 for mark. Great stuff, we learnt heaps about tyres thanks to the Yoki man from japan. Great event, excellent to see some of you lot too :-)

epic day!!!!

what happened with the pan speed and Berry's 34 at turn 4?

looked like berry was on a cooling lap and they got caught up cauing the pan speed off into the grass! looked interesting!!!

caught up with alot SAUers today which was good

Troy - you talking about Jacky Yick? yeah top steerer! IPRA u2L champion a few times IIRC?

Jacky Yick must be top steerer and must have a decent car under him to humble all the lunar space modules around him.!

hehe, i am kind of happy inside that a 2L rwd car on street tyres took it to the field of what i was expecting to be the R35 one make series with the Evos behind! What is hilarious is he would have been about 6-8 sec a lap quicker then me on the same tyres...FARK!

yep... i was sitting right next to you guys on a picnic blanket, until there was movement, then i ran down to the fence.... heck, i even came and asked you's about the barbecue tomoz to make sure i had sorted somewhere dry to be in the morning :) haha... spose i should have introduced maself... but thats just lame...

Oh hahaha you're that guy!

When you left I said to Doof "who was that?" he said "I don't know, I thought you knew him" then an awkward silence for a sec hahahahaha

wow... 2 full days of old mate in the tower speakin shit has really taken its toll on my head. Just when i thought I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!... he stops. Ah the serenity.

Someone needs to tell him it's ok to be quiet sometimes.

Did the guys in the last clubsprint group get to go back out after the Evo crash?

Was a shame Brian didn't didn't get back out there.

And that commentator was a twat. It was nice when his batteries went flat.