SAU Community

R33 Sii / Rb25det Parts. Part One.

Hey guys, i recently bought my first Skyline and signed up on here. Included in the sale of the car were the standard parts that had been replaced with mods. All parts are thus second hand but working as far as i know. I originally intended to keep the parts in case i needed to return the car to stock, but i simply dont have the room as i live in a single room in a college at university. Pick up would be best for most items as cash and take it away suits me better, but i can do bank transfers and postage for some of the smaller items if you wish.

Reason for sale: :):P

DSCF4238.jpg

Pod Filter,brand unknown, 3" inlet i think. Some rust on mesh. $15

DSCF4201.jpg

Rb25 sII fuel pump - complete as far as i can tell. $60

DSCF4202.jpg

Nissan genuine part number 17065-05U00 I have no idea wtf it is, apparently comes with Tomei in tank fuel pumps when you buy them. Someone tell me what it is and what youd pay for it...

DSCF4204.jpg

6 happy injectors from rb25DET. 370cc if im not wrong. 1 has missing and three have broken plastic thingy near nozzles, as shown in pic.

DSCF4205.jpgDSCF4207.jpg

This thingy, im gonna guess turbo heat shield!?!? :) $20

DSCF4208.jpg

X-force 3.5" stainless cat. removed from car as flange is bent, as shown in pic. $30

DSCF4209.jpgDSCF4210.jpg

CatCo 3.5" stainless cat. kms unknown. and the 6 bolt gasket is in that photo by accident $50

DSCF4211.jpg

r33 sII rb25DET ECU $100

DSCF4217.jpg

Coilpacks. $50 the lot

DSCF4218.jpg

I had a coilpack problem the day i bought the car and thus bought shiny new splitfires. i know two of the splitfires and one of the standard coils is shot, the other standard coils i dont know and the 4 other splitfires i think are showing high impedance under heat for the application (240ish rwkw) they were in but may be fine to get a standard rb25 running? correct me if im wrong. We all know how much splitifires cost and as im unsure of the condition of these coils the price reflects this..

Bosch Lamba Sensor (O2 sensor) $20

DSCF4219.jpg

Disclaimer: All parts are as i received them with my car and i have tried to be as thorough as possible with descriptions. The prices i am asking are from reading past sale threads on this forum and some guesswork. Hell, i had to google some of the part numbers just to know what some of these parts are! So; all prices are negotiable and if something simply isnt worth anything second-hand, feel free to tell me to just bin it! AND it'd be really realy nice if something is actually worth a lot more than im asking to let me know, that being said i jsut want it all gone. Also, if any of the photos look like the part is missing any hoses/lines/bolts let me know as i have HEAPS of these in a box and not sure what goes with what.