SAU Community

Is It Worth Conversation From Rb25de To Rb25det

talk about a GTR engine it will go in to any 34 shell wouldnt it, any idea of cost?

I'll will bolt up fine. Just make sure you have all the ancilliaries like ecu etc..

Don't forget you will need to engineer the whole car though bigger brakes fuel system.

By the time you realise you would have spend heaps.

Better trade up to a GT-T as you will have a better package to start with.

Doing an engine swap on a GT-V is not a bad idea too but you have to factor in things like labour and the hassle of not having a car while the engine change is happening and getting it certifed and so forth.

Doing an engine swap on a GT-V is not a bad idea too but you have to factor in things like labour and the hassle of not having a car while the engine change is happening and getting it certifed and so forth.

Yep but the plus is, the GT-V tag doesn't exist on redbook ! so the plan is to say to vicoraods that i blew my engine up.. here is the new number... the car technically doesn't exist so re-newing rego... WTF sorry mate this car is a GT-T not a GT like uve listed, you made a mistake :-)

Yep but the plus is, the GT-V tag doesn't exist on redbook ! so the plan is to say to vicoraods that i blew my engine up.. here is the new number... the car technically doesn't exist so re-newing rego... WTF sorry mate this car is a GT-T not a GT like uve listed, you made a mistake :-)

Isnt the red book purely something for the car trade to give an estimate value of the car, nothing to do with vic roads records?

Isnt the red book purely something for the car trade to give an estimate value of the car, nothing to do with vic roads records?

Vicroads and any insurance company are reliant on redbook. And there is no place that knows what a gt-v type skyline is. my rego papers say gt. unless someone here has a gt-v and its labeled a gt-v?