SAU Community

Hks Etc - Electronic Torque Controller

Hey guys,

I've got a HKS ETC for sale, i bought i for mine but its nearly impossible to get a harness for a r34 and i dont have time to manually wire it in so i thought i'll sell it. These are extremely rare to find and HKS no longer makes them so its a good opportunity to pick up one of the best 4wd controllers in the market.

Basically it allows you to choose how much power you want to go to the front (0-50%) and for the r32 owners there a rwd mode at the push of a button so you can have some "fun"

IMO they are much better than the other units since you can CHOOSE the torque level going to the front, where the other units just amplify the signals. This will make a huge difference to the way your gtr/gts4 handles and i've heard from quite a few people that this is one of the best mods they've ever done. Have a quick google search and you'll see what the rave is all about.

I paid $400, I'll let it go for $350.

Located in Perth, willing to post at buyers expense (would only be $10-$15) within aus.

NOTE: this comes complete with the harness/wiring/plugs, but i dont have the main adapter so it "t's" intot he awd system. You'll have to source the adaptor or wire it in. If you have basic electrical knowledge you'll be fine otherwise just source an adaptor for your model (yahoo actions maybe??)

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg