SAU Community

Custom Bumpers

FalahR33

Just get yourself your old bumper and just keep the clipping to the body part and grind off the lower one, take it to the shop where they fiber glass the bumper, buy an r34 gtt lip that resembles the gtr and the r34 gtr indicator light, i'll give all these measurement 2 you; you give it to the technician ok? But don't forget to give him the pix of the r34 gtr.

Phase 1: Front Bumper

The inter cooler width 26 inches

height 8 inches

below the inter cooler Vent the base of the bumper, its 30 inches wide

The vents beside the inter cooler are 280 X 80 mm in width and height respectively.

Below this vent the bumper base is 18 inches

The "overhang" or the side of the bumper's base is 12.5 to 13 inches whichever comfortable according to that technician's skill.

So from the base your bumper must me 12.5+18+90+18+12.5 inches, if you dont understand gaze at an r34 gtr bumper for a while.

Height of the bumper from the front is 15 inches and from the two tire sides is 14.5 inches, keep it less coz the r32 and r33 actually sit lower than the r34.

The side lamp is in a straight line away from the the inter-cooler but 30 "cm" far!

Don't just sit there fetch overhang over the internet you fools!

Drool, Gaze, and keep staring the R34 GTR front bumper a lot of times before doing this math!!!

the R34 GTR lip will fit like a charm now!

Phase 2: Rear Bumper

Diffuser : 51 inches wide

4 Inches tall

the width of the remaining normal sides(that's all i can say for that) "beside" the diffuser is 5 inches each!

The width of the rear overhang is 18.5 inches long each

Rear bumper height is 13 inches+ diffuser 17-18 inches tall from the center.

i didn't give a damn about the height of the bumper from sides coz my car has artificial bumper thingies coz its an r33.

I didn't measure the height of the side skirts or the length also coz trust me it wont matter on your cars!

Send me a pm if you are kind of confused.

So now your car maintains its originality and your stuff is bolt on and bolt out! if you get rich hire a carbon fibre company to build you one lightweight bumper coz this shit is heavy as it gets.

Bringing you the best of the world, ok at least running like an ass and bringing you the figures

FalahR33.

ps: Coz its fiberglassing hand made it will not be surely 100% accurate

post-66871-1259413823_thumb.jpg

post-66871-1259413866_thumb.jpg

Edited by Craved
Moderator team editted