SAU Community

R33 Gtr V-spec. Original Car, You Will Not Find Better.

Yeah man ;) its just the GFC :D

i want a r33 but im getting 17k in november and by then maybe the price of r34s would of gone abit down (doubt it)

and i might snap a cheap one up

Don't think the R34s will come down in price anytime soon as they are the last of the true street machines. The R35 is somewhat in a different league. Just my 2c.

Btw, AWSIM GTR spec-V, love the R33s. These models should definitely hold their heads high in the next few year, shame you can't keep yours. GL with the sale :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man :) its just the GFC ;)

i want a r33 but im getting 17k in november and by then maybe the price of r34s would of gone abit down (doubt it)

and i might snap a cheap one up

I doubt hey. Remember, as much as everyone likes a bargain, when it comes to cars like these it more or less 90% you get what you paid for. I've seen countless example as such and I wouldnt wanna spend that kinda money betting on the 10%.

During my hunt (sometime early last year), I've seen 3 33GTR below 28k and all 3 were crap (owners doesnt know shit about the car, bad cheapass mods etc). And I end up paying a bit more for the N1. Been driving for slightly more than a year and never have any issue with it except changing a CV boot.

Don't think the R34s will come down in price anytime soon as they are the last of the true street machines. The R35 is somewhat in a different league. Just my 2c.

Btw, AWSIM GTR spec-V, love the R33s. These models should definitely hold their heads high in the next few year, shame you can't keep yours. GL with the sale :)

I think he was referring to R34 GT-T's, to which I have seen a few coupes go for around the 17-19k mark that were reasonably respectable.

I doubt hey. Remember, as much as everyone likes a bargain, when it comes to cars like these it more or less 90% you get what you paid for. I've seen countless example as such and I wouldnt wanna spend that kinda money betting on the 10%.

During my hunt (sometime early last year), I've seen 3 33GTR below 28k and all 3 were crap (owners doesnt know shit about the car, bad cheapass mods etc). And I end up paying a bit more for the N1. Been driving for slightly more than a year and never have any issue with it except changing a CV boot.

Precisely Brandon, you know exactly my point when it comes to you get what you pay for. My car has a few little marks here and there, but nothing major for a 14 year old car, and when it comes down to it, I'll gladly stand behind it and go as far to say I'd guarantee that its sound as a new car. Without ever owning/driving a GTR of whatever model, you cannot truely appreciate the driving experience.

Having a car that goes fast but turns like a boat (VE CLUBSPORT comes to mind) and driving a car that is so refined and sooo many light years ahead of anything else of its day. It's clear to me where my heart lies.

I just cannot afford to keep a playtoy at the present time. Please guys, I'm not dropping the price anymore and would really like the money to free up some things in my business and career.

And please, continue the discussion!!

I am in the search for a standard-ish GTR at the moment. I work in Coffs Harbour during the week and was wondering if we could arrange a spot to look at the car?

I just sold my SV6 and am now car-less! Which is not a nice place to be.

Hey mate, due to the nature of my work (I run two businesses on my own) along with my gym and fighting I have very limited time during the week.

I'd your deadset keen shoot me a PM and we can talk seriously about arranging a way for you to view the car.

I am awaiting to hear back on a genuine offer at the present. As you have seen the car advertised, what sort of money would you be willing to pay for mine. Pm me if you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't have a scanner at present but its the GTS-R vs GT-R write up for the 1996 Melbourne Motor show, they flew out a 1996 Midnight purple R33 GT-R V-spec. Complied and registered it. The only ever complied and 'Australian Imported' GT-R sold to Nissan Australia.. Not sure where it is now?

• 4 weeks later...