SAU Community

R34 Gtt To Gtr Rear Quarters From Japan Never Used

Hi all , im currently looking at selling these rear quarters for R34 to make like R34 GTR, i purchased these from Japan Yahoo Auction , i paid over $800 including shipping, i have not done anything with these ,they still in my garage

asking price is $490

shipping extra

p.s i also purchased the petrol lid for R34 GTR from nissan as well will add it to the package

i also have a set of Z Tune front guards for R34 GTR made by Josh at JSAI in Sydney, i have these sitting dormant in my garage as well. i never got around to fitting these as im looking at just upgrading the whole car instead of modifying. asking $400

shipping extra

thanks for looking

location - melbourne , sth east.

cheers,

David.

post-7461-1260943791_thumb.jpg

post-7461-1260943820_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
hey mate, are the guards made for a gtt if so i;ll take them.

the front guards are from JSAI in Sydney they are for a GTR however you can fit them onto a GTT however you will need to modify or change sideskirts,

i purchased these new from Josh as i was doing a full body conversion and since i have decided to upgrade the whole car so i didnt go through with the body change

• 6 months later...
Hi all , im currently looking at selling these rear quarters for R34 to make like R34 GTR, i purchased these from Japan Yahoo Auction , i paid over $800 including shipping, i have not done anything with these ,they still in my garage

asking price is $490

shipping extra

p.s i also purchased the petrol lid for R34 GTR from nissan as well will add it to the package

i also have a set of Z Tune front guards for R34 GTR made by Josh at JSAI in Sydney, i have these sitting dormant in my garage as well. i never got around to fitting these as im looking at just upgrading the whole car instead of modifying. asking $400

shipping extra

thanks for looking

location - melbourne , sth east.

cheers,

David.

I know this is resurecting a very old thread but by chance are they ztune guards still around?

• 7 years later...