SAU Community

Good Brands?

nikki

Hi,

I want to buy my boyfriend things for his car... but i am new to this whole car scene and im unsure of what brands are "cool" to buy...

Im thinking i want little things for now like a gear shifter (Can't go nismo cos i have that) and steering wheels and... things like that just to dress the car up a little bit.

He has a toyota cressida with a 1J and its dark blue in colour... what you reckon guys?

Any help would be awsome:)

Hi,

I want to buy my boyfriend things for his car... but i am new to this whole car scene and im unsure of what brands are "cool" to buy...

Im thinking i want little things for now like a gear shifter (Can't go nismo cos i have that) and steering wheels and... things like that just to dress the car up a little bit.

He has a toyota cressida with a 1J and its dark blue in colour... what you reckon guys?

Any help would be awsome:)

Haha hey I know you, was wondering when you'd sign up on here :rant:

Tell Greaser to get that thing running already - been off the road longer than my Ceffy has been.

Why do you need another gear shifter if you've already got a Nismo one?

I picked up a DRIFT (Performance Products) one it's shmick :(

If you want pretty interior, get shifters, new leather boots, replace all your dash lighting with LEDs (yes, pink does exist), and umm..yeah...dunno...RB30 always makes it feel nicer to drive :happy:

Momo is kind of pricey but you'll get what you pay for. Applies for all brands.

+1 for lingerie ... he's taking way too long to get that thing back on the road.

Or ... buy him another diff centre, he seems to go through those about as quickly as engine oil.