SAU Community

S2 Rs Rwd Stagea Front Brake Discs And Pads!

kccortez

I've read so much but still unsure what to get.

1. Either what brake discs fit, or where can i get a new standard disc for the RWD s2 stagea. (If its a nissan dealer approx how much and which one is best in melbourne?

2. What front pads and are the rs4 AWD. front pads the same as the rs RWD pads.

Hopefully someone out there can help...

Hey mate i understand your confusion as iam in the same boat :D hope i can shed some light for you.

As far as i can understand the S2 RS models front brake rotors are completely different to the RS4 and any other model for that matter, but i believe pads are the same.

You can get pads and rotors from nissan dealers, but your best bet would be from a website like Greenline.jp, RHDjapan, Nengun etc

eg. can get Dixcel rotors from Greenline for approx $370 delivered but i recommend you email them first to ensure they can supply you with the right parts, i have found that they are quite helpfull provided you give them the right information

I highly recommend getting your rotors on car machined if they have enough metal left, a much cheaper option then replacing.

As for pads they are a bit easier as they are the same as the RS4 and can be sourced locally. I got my set from GSL Rallysport in bris for $99 delivered. Not a bad pad, good feel and temp range but very and i mean VERY dusty. Talk to them i believe they have a few options for pads now.

GSL Rallysport can be found on this website see link below.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/gs...port-m9479.html

Hope this all makes sense and helps you out, if any one else has information please feel free to share and correct me!

Regards

Chris

Mate! Thats a great help! Good to see im not the only one out there thats a little confused. I'll try and call some of those guys in the next few days.

Would any of them have any slotted rotors or am i pushing and should just stick with stock rotors?

Thanks again for the info!!!!

Not a problem dude!

Yeh they do list slotted rotors but they will be at a price!!, but like i said make sure u check with them that they are for the RS rwd model and make sure that they are aware that they are different to the RS4.

All the best dude. :)