SAU Community

R33 Gtr Underbonnet Mat

Lin33r

hi guys, bit of a naff subject. i have searched hi and low for a NEW underbonnet mat. u know the one that is attached to the underside of the bonnet. s1 r33 gtr. can anyone help?

regards dan

hi guys, bit of a naff subject. i have searched hi and low for a NEW underbonnet mat. u know the one that is attached to the underside of the bonnet. s1 r33 gtr. can anyone help?

regards dan

Pretty sure Steve is on the right path, if you want a NEW one Nissan would be the only place you'll find one (if thats the case you might as well lube up now). If you want second hand try all the jap importers, The GTR mat should be the same as GTST, its the same on R32.

most jap importers dont keep em as they quiet often get ruined when taken off

and from nissan the last time i checked for someone it was like $175-185 i forget it was almost a year ago now

signing up with the club will get you a further 10% off @ nissan and other sponsors like auto barn so will help keep the cost of servicing down

As Steve said, most jap importers ruin them when they take them off as the clips used to hold them in perish from the heat and get ruined. Your best bet is buying new from Nissan mate