SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

Anyone interested in giving me a ride in their Skyline? ;D I still haven't got one, being bogged down by school and all... and in debt just a bit...

So how's the Darwin scene? Street racing still going on at TTZ? I haven't heard jack about it, but do see some imports speeding down the main roads occasionally...

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis pretty quiet these days. Not much street racing going on most people seem to be heading to the track but you get the occaisional race along some streets highway mainly. WOuld take you out but nothing comin up and my car aint that flash i pretty quick but nothing to look at.

tis pretty quiet these days. Not much street racing going on most people seem to be heading to the track but you get the occaisional race along some streets highway mainly. WOuld take you out but nothing comin up and my car aint that flash i pretty quick but nothing to look at.

Eheh, an import's an import.

Eheh, an import's an import.

Yeah this is very true.

Anyone know any good radiator places here?

Need to head in quick before my radiator goes :thanks:

What is happening to it????

There is one place near MVR on Goyder road. THey seem to be good at what they do but charge a fair bit

Anyone interested in giving me a ride in their Skyline? ;D I still haven't got one, being bogged down by school and all... and in debt just a bit...

So how's the Darwin scene? Street racing still going on at TTZ? I haven't heard jack about it, but do see some imports speeding down the main roads occasionally...

Give you a ride when my car gets there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey yall new to the forum. drive a NA 33 with black racin stripes. names joel. just seein whos up for a cruise??

Yeah i have heard it. Sounds and looks like shit is slow and you think your the king shit on the road. Grow up mate. You wont get any love in this forum the way you act on the road and other forums.

would have been if i was in town, whens the next one

Tomorrow it starts at 1pm at Hidden Valley. See if Joel has the nuts to actually come down or is his drift skills only good for on the street when it rains.

Ive heard it.

Hy Kenji who hasnt mate. Sounds like Ass.

wats the cruise and import scene like up in darwin?

Very on and off. Some nights are good others are pretty shit. There is a new bunch of kids with there NA r33 a wide body mr2 rodeo ute and a few other cars. They are trouble always doing dumb shit on the roads and posting it on the net. All number plates and vids have been handed to the police. I would suggest staying clear of them.

• 1 month later...
Yeah i have heard it. Sounds and looks like shit is slow and you think your the king shit on the road. Grow up mate. You wont get any love in this forum the way you act on the road and other forums.

Tomorrow it starts at 1pm at Hidden Valley. See if Joel has the nuts to actually come down or is his drift skills only good for on the street when it rains.

Hy Kenji who hasnt mate. Sounds like Ass.

Yeah f*k off idiot obviosuly u do lol get over urself hero hahaha L