SAU Community

Car Related Things To Do In Osaka? Apart Fr Auto Messe

royal

Sorry about starting another thread... but is kind of different topic!

I will be in OSAKA for a week, and i haven't been there before.... going to the Osaka AutoMesse!!!

Just like to see what else car related things/tour/shop etc i can go visit?

BUT anything else non-car related and is a MUST SEE or Experience will be go too!

Thanz for your help in advance!

The Auto Messe is pritty good ( take lots of cash for souveniers ) ha ha ha

If you get the time head over to Kobe and check out some of the car auctions there, Never seen anything like it , it was amazing the amount of cars and people at it.

If you can / if there is an event on while your there head to SUZUKA circuit, They have a massive track with a theme park in the middle of it and a car park full of eye candy if a drift event is on. Think its about an hour or 2 from osaka?

I'm going to Osaka for the show, 2 weeks in J all up, I'll be there on the Wednesday before the show. Ill be going to Kyoto and Hiroshima as side trips and 3 or 4 days in Tokyo, probably over the weekdend after the show. I was going to go snow boarding but I've sort of acquired an MX5 that needs some love

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yeah I understand what you mean, but the LS swaps I've seen done to r33s (admittedly to drift cars). You have to hammer out the transmission tunnel to fit the t56/tr6060, cut and box the drifters side firewall for head clearance. All stuff that's not terrible, but don't want to do to my cleanish gtst.  I've decided to buy the NEO and rebuild it, maybe best of both options lol.
    • What if I told you it fit easier than the RB......  Realistically it's a lot of work, but suprisingly similar IF you didn't have a R33 with literally all of the supporting accessories and electronics and manifolds and cooling ready to go. If you had literally a bare engine bay and no transmission, it'd be an apt comparison to make. If you just want to make 280-300kw all day just rebuild the RB and get a modern turbo and enjoy life.
    • Fair call there.. Apologies UWISSH! My bad was taken in wrong context as I only stated what was in paper same words on the list of Mods. I wished has said has 5Speed short shift gearbox.
    • The complexities involved with getting a v8 swap done, and the sacrifices for clearance etc not worth it imo unless its a drift car or similar. 
    • This is exactly what I was thinking, I just wasn't expecting whatever that hackjob was. Skyline owners never disappoint.