SAU Community

Just A Eoi. Maybe Have A Cruse Or Meet End Of Month

fat_stag

hey guys just puttin out a eoi for a meet or cruze on the 27th or 28th as i am mooving to adelaide and wanna meet some peeps. sugestions on location would be much appreciated cos i dont know many areas yet ha ha and if many would be keen. not fussed on day or night so lets throw some ideas around and see what we get.

maybe get messy and hit the town sat night ha ha ha ha ha

Go to Cafe De Vilis on a Friday night around 7-9pm and you'll maybe meet some of us. Sometimes we go for drives, or go off on cruises with other car groups/people.

We tend to stay away from organized cruises as cops crash them or unwanted people turn up and ruin it. You are better off making a thread saying you have organized a cruise and people have to PM you for details as you can then filter who attends, so nothing too bad happens. I of course don't speak for everyone, but it is just what i have seen since joining here.

yea prety sure my mate is headin down for AJD so ill tag along with him. hot sure how ill fit in with the car i got on the road ha ha i got a VL commy while my 33 is defected. but may still be on the trailer then so might tow it down if i cant be farkd unhitching it ha ha ha