SAU Community

Fish Tanks - Swap Of Sale

want_33

I live in a share house so i cant keep either of my tanks as there too big for my room, i have a freshwater tank that is set up and running. pretty expensive filter, with cabinet, two lights and hood. is about 2 foot wide, 1 foot deep on side and 1.5 foot in the middle ( has a bowed front glass) ans is probly 2 foot high.

will take cash or trades for smaller tank setup. looking for say $300 cash ( i know the stand is probly worth more than this so no low balls)

and my second tank which i never got to setup is a 4x2x2 saltwater tank. with cabinet and hood and lights, also has a 3 foot sump with plumbing.

bought second hand for $1000

will sell for $450 cashies or trade for setup smaller tank.

would love to swap/trade both tanks for a small 2 foot saltwater setup, even a cube? do not require live stock as i would like to aquascape myself.

pretty sure this is a great chance for someone to upgrade. tanks are located at my parents house in forster n.s.w

cheers everyone

would prefer asap cause im going crazy without a tank lol

do you have anything suitable to setup as a marine tank?

im more than happy to do a deal as its just taking up room at my parents house, here are some pics that i didnt even think to post up

also my mum took these so apolagise in advance, she hasnt taken any photos of the hood or the lights

post-40848-1267443118_thumb.jpg

post-40848-1267443126_thumb.jpg

post-40848-1267443134_thumb.jpg

post-40848-1267443141_thumb.jpg

post-40848-1267443213_thumb.jpg

get back to me champ

it only has a goldfish and a small shark looking thing (probly best too start fresh with your own fish, my mum will probly put these two in a bowl, think she has become atached to them since i left) its located in forster n.s.w about an hour north of newcastle

let me know champ, make an offer aswell :D