SAU Community

Anyone Townsville ppl here?

CalaisT3RBO

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Peoples, good to see some Townsville people invading these forums. If you see 96SKY around give me a wave. Also I was thinking of having an import meet, where we can discuss problems, mechanics, etc. and have a look at each others cars. Please let me know what you all think.

im from the Isa, but in brissy now :) I used to cruise up and down ross river road and the strand. Was a good cruise for a weekend(leave friday arvo, and cruise saturday night). But that just shows you that mount isa is a hole and saving up each week for that once a month cruise is worth it. too bad brisbane is worth cruising every weekend :P

If i go back to isa I'm going via townsville, the roads are better and less roos. Well glad your having a good time there, and that hill in the middle would be awesome for going up and down. Also out at high range army fields, is that allowed for public use? or army only?

When & Where? Well I am happy to do a lot of the organising myself but a bit of a hand from someone that has done this before or is keen would be appreciated. I have access to some free advertising and know a few people with grey imports. Do we want any grey imports or just nissans or just Skylines, what do you all think? Personally I would like to see all grey imports as a theme but of course all car enthusiasts would be welcome to attend. Come on lets get this happening, Cairns has already done it. If anyone is interested in helping or would would just like to show their interest please email me [email protected]

Sounds like a great idea to me. I reckon getting more grey imports is better. Maybe we could get together to organise something prior to having a meet.

Regards Jonathan

I can offer about 20mb of webhosting space.

Also if any of you guys want a page hosted of your car im happy to throw it up.

at www.calais.vze.com. could make another short url redirector like www.skylinetsv.vze.com or something north qld orientated.

I'll be up at the end of March through Easter, won't have the "line" though.

Will be driving the Commonwhore Wagon.

I'd still come along for the perve though.

Make it a Sunday morning at The Strand, In the Rock Pool carpark, Strand Park Carpark or somewhere like that.

Meet faily early, Nine or Ten, for an hour or so, then cruise up Castle Hill and back down and around the burbs, then out to Willows or something?

Hay All

Just have a Q's for GTR13 , you said you only trust Gavin Woods with your car

I have a 95 gtst on it's way over from Jap , it is stock and I am looking for a good bloke to put a couple of go fast bit's on , not looking for a 10 sec monster , do you think Gavin might be able to help me out as the car will be in bris in about 4 weeks , and if so could I get his # pls